Cane Garden Country Club

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Platinum member

5 of us there for breakfast today. All were quite pleased with their food. We're thrilled to finally have a breakfast place close to Pennecamp and the surrounding golf courses.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Ate breakfast at Cane last Sunday. Four of us ,food was tasty and well prepared and served.

The place is, however, somewhat shabby and worn. Booth seats pealing and split. Time for the" Landlord" to refurbish. Even McDonald's does this every few years.

No, I did not tell the restaurant mngr. This is a property managers issue I think. Don't know who to call
Old 04-26-2016, 06:49 PM

Most consistently good food of the country clubs. Great bartenders.
Only problem is they get so crowded because of the above.
I go there anyway.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:11 AM

We just found out they serve Breakfast. A superior breakfast. We go there regularly and find it to be very reliable and now breakfast will bring us around ore frequent. Closest to us, so it is going to be our standard, along with the hamburgers at Bonafay, which remain unequaled anywhere.
Old 09-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Veteran member

Katie bells also has a great happy hour from 330-530. Everything except bottles of wine are half price. Moscow mule just 3.50. 12.50 at havana
Old 09-12-2016, 11:28 AM

we ate there also last night after golf. it was excellent. one of the best cc for food. our service was good a bit slow but they were very busy and we totally understood. will be going there alot.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:27 AM
Veteran member

What happened to their delicious pizzas? Ate there a few nights ago and my pepperoni pizza was awful. I have had better frozen pizza. Disappointed.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:09 AM
Send a message via AIM to Emmakrock@yahoo.com

Love the location of Cane Garden. Yesterday at noon we went for lunch at noon. Ordered Turkey dinner for two. After waiting a while The veg were cold and the turkey warm . We told our waitress and she apologize and took them away. She brought my husbands back and then mine 3-4 min later. As we began to eat my husband found a long black hair in his. He couldn't touch his after this. And she took it away. I gave him some of mine till the waitress returned she apologized and said she would get the manager. she then returned and said well we won't charge you...and gave him a desert! Not a good Sunday experience
Old 10-17-2016, 06:42 PM

I am a little apprehensive about eating there. A family member worked there earlier this year in the kitchen. He would tell me they were not too worried about cleanliness or food that was dropped on the floor. At the time he left the assistant to the chef had pretty much taken the kitchen over.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:38 PM
Default Cane Garden Restaurant going downhill?

Up until the past 6 weeks the best country club restaurant value and quality of food was Cane Garden. Does anyone else notice a downward spiral? For breakfast the quantities are smaller, no grits but instead apple fritters, overcooked eggs, smaller omelets, etc. Several of us order "Rickys" from the breakfast menu on Tues. 11/8 and there were no strawberries as promised. Supposedly none were delivered that day. Our question is why have it on the menu--at least be honest up front. Apparently there is a new kitchen staff at Cane and it is not as good as before. Pizzas, Chicken Ambrosia Wrap, etc. not that good anymore.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:12 PM

The classic pizza with roasted tomato is yummy delish!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.