chefs of napoli on 301

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indydealmaker View Post
I don't know if this is still on the menu, but a couple of years ago I had Osso Bucco at the Inverness location. Sooo Good!
Yes, they have Veal Osso Buco at $32. Wow!

Skip
Old 09-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Gold member

We have been to the Inverness location and we loved it.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Do they have a take away menu
Old 09-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Veteran member

Ahough they have lot of reservations, I called for 4 people thursday and got in. Owners say almos twice as big as inverness location
Old 09-29-2014, 10:07 AM

Across the road from Pepper Tree apartments
Old 09-29-2014, 05:19 PM

I was there on Saturday for their Pre-Opening Gala. The food was delish! The service was excellent! And the entertainment was wonderful! I am soooo excited about this new reatuarant!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Menu

The Chef's of Napoli | Dinner Menu
Old 09-30-2014, 07:37 AM

800??? reservations!! How many do they seat??
It looks like a small to med restaurant! It's in an average size bay in a small shopping center! If, you take 466A and take the right at the Walgreens at Burnsed (I think it's Powell) and just follow it to 301 then take a right at the light and follow it about 5 minutes, the plaza is on your right. There is a motorcycle place at one end (with trykes and bikes outside) and a golf cart place at the other end!
Old 09-30-2014, 07:15 PM
Thumbs up

I was lucky enough to get invited to the Pre-Opening Gala of this incredible restaurant. The food was delish! The service was top notch. And the entertainment was magical. This restaurant will be around for a long time. The Chef's of Napoli have a new fan! I just hope I can keep my waist line in check as I sample all the items on the menu! LOL!
Old 10-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Sage

I would love to see 301 all the way down through Wildwood to the turnpike become an endless row of restaurants and boutiques. It is affordable real estate compared to TV for non chain (yay) restaurants and shops and is close enough that would be a draw. I hope with Napoli coming, it will be the first of many. And what a boon for Wildwood.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I would like to see the city of Wildwood budget a portion of their increased tax revenue to developing their industrial job base by subsidizing technical school initiatives. Decent jobs will support decent standard of living.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
I would like to see the city of Wildwood budget a portion of their increased tax revenue to developing their industrial job base by subsidizing technical school initiatives. Decent jobs will support decent standard of living.
Great idea.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:09 AM

What a waste of my Wednesday night. This grand opening may have been a hit for the owners but not me as a paying patron. The place was mobbed and we should have known it was going to be a long night. Our 7pm reservation turned into an all night ordeal. Finally seated at 8:30pm it only got worse. Basics like water and bread were not brought to the table until the staff was asked for them. I was lucky I had the remainder of my drink from the bar. Our server was courteous and tried her best but it was a losing cause. I cannot comment on the food because it was 10:30pm by the time we were being served, I took mine home. All in all , I would wait at least a month to see if they get their act together.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Excellent post!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 10-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by will1546 View Post
What a waste of my Wednesday night. This grand opening may have been a hit for the owners but not me as a paying patron. The place was mobbed and we should have known it was going to be a long night. Our 7pm reservation turned into an all night ordeal. Finally seated at 8:30pm it only got worse. Basics like water and bread were not brought to the table until the staff was asked for them. I was lucky I had the remainder of my drink from the bar. Our server was courteous and tried her best but it was a losing cause. I cannot comment on the food because it was 10:30pm by the time we were being served, I took mine home. All in all , I would wait at least a month to see if they get their act together.
I am assuming this is a franchise or am I wrong? A restaurant may have excellent food, but the first impression is made by the server.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.