Chicken Salad Chick

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2017, 09:52 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Chicken Salad Chick

We went to the carwash in Spanish Springs a couple of days ago and decided to have a late lunch somewhere around there.

That's when I remembered Chicken Salad Chick. It is located in the strip mall on Bichara Blvd. -- that's the one with Belk. (We have not been back here to our TV house since last spring. I was hoping Chicken Salad Chick was still doing well. It is.)

Chicken Salad Chick is open from 10:30 AM-7:00 PM and closed on Sunday.

You can Google and find the menu which is all kinds of chicken salad, some other kinds of sandwiches, soups, salads, sides, and cookies. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. (I think maybe they cater, too, but I am not sure.)

Chicken Salad Chick is a pleasant place. They even have a few tables outside for these beautiful days. There were nice people working there. And the place appeared to be very clean...........

Speaking of clean.......Chicken Salad Chick had a very clean restroom.......and it was even a little late in the day so that tells me they are paying attention and attending to the rr........I must confess to a persnickety weirdness that makes me think that a restaurant's restroom can speak volumes about the overall restaurant management.

Chicken Salad Chick has its roots in the south. In the ladies' room there are some signs on the wall that give funny, and oh so true, advice on men -- given as only a southern belle can.......

My favorite.......

"If your husband or boyfriend brought you here today and you have a question about how much he loves you.....let us put it into perspective for you. There are plenty of BBQ joints in the area. He is sitting here amongst a sea of flowers, women, and salads. Now, get the broccoli out of your teeth, feel gorgeous, and have a great day with that rock star!"

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 01-21-2017 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:59 AM

We love going there as well.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:35 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,338 Posts

Went there yesterday for chicken salad to go. Always good and so many selections!
Old 01-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
We went to the carwash in Spanish Springs a couple of days ago and decided to have a late lunch somewhere around there.

That's when I remembered Chicken Salad Chick. It is located in the strip mall on Bichara Blvd. -- that's the one with Belk. (We have not been back here to our TV house since last spring. I was hoping Chicken Salad Chick was still doing well. It is.)

Chicken Salad Chick is open from 10:30 AM-7:00 PM and closed on Sunday.

You can Google and find the menu which is all kinds of chicken salad, some other kinds of sandwiches, soups, salads, sides, and cookies. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. (I think maybe they cater, too, but I am not sure.)

Chicken Salad Chick is a pleasant place. They even have a few tables outside for these beautiful days. There were nice people working there. And the place appeared to be very clean...........

Speaking of clean.......Chicken Salad Chick had a very clean restroom.......and it was even a little late in the day so that tells me they are paying attention and attending to the rr........I must confess to a persnickety weirdness that makes me think that a restaurant's restroom can speak volumes about the overall restaurant management.

Chicken Salad Chick has its roots in the south. In the ladies' room there are some signs on the wall that give funny, and oh so true, advice on men -- given as only a southern belle can.......

My favorite.......

"If your husband or boyfriend brought you here today and you have a question about how much he loves you.....let us put it into perspective for you. There are plenty of BBQ joints in the area. He is sitting here amongst a sea of flowers, women, and salads. Now, get the broccoli out of your teeth, feel gorgeous, and have a great day with that rock star!"

Boomer
I so agree. And like what you liked.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:50 AM

Also noted restrooms are labeled "Chicks" and "Chick Magnets"..lol
Old 01-22-2017, 10:33 AM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Love this place and the food is so varied!

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 01-22-2017, 10:45 AM

I hate eating wet chicken salad.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Model for all eateries
Old 01-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Veteran member

I, too, like CSC. The food, service and atmosphere are quite acceptable. And while I may not a chick magnet I have used the room a few times and it has always been spic and span.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,106 Times in 1,338 Posts

They will provide ice for your to go ride home.
Closed Thread

Tags
salad, chicken, chick, clean, brought

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.