City Fire Lake Sumter
Home

Menu



Notices

» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
City Fire Lake Sumter
  #1  
Old 09-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Walter123 Walter123 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 927
Default City Fire Lake Sumter

Had lunch there today. Got the sliders which were GREAT! Yum, yum.

Last edited by Walter123; 09-03-2014 at 04:16 PM. Reason: .
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 09-02-2014, 03:28 PM
dewilson58 dewilson58 is offline
Soaring Eagle member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Posts: 2,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post
Had lunch there today. Got the sliders which were horrible. They cooked one hamburger, cut it into three pieces and put each piece on a little stale bun! That's not a slider. Not to mention they were dry. I'll stay away from the sliders next time.

and no........I didn't speak to the manager.
How many pickles were on each "slider"??
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #3  
Old 09-02-2014, 03:32 PM
2BNTV's Avatar
2BNTV 2BNTV is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: A Village Resident
Posts: 10,299
Default

I found the manager to be very accommodating in trying to make things right.

I once had ordered a flatbread meat pizza without pepperoni, and it came out with pepperoni. I tried a little piece anyway and it was loaded with spice. Both the waitress and manager quickly came to the table, to make things right.

I have eaten there several times since, and usually, it's very good.

The manager knows what customer service is all about and if you complained, I'm sure she would have sent your meal back, and asked if you wanted something else. IMHO
__________________
"It doesn't cost "nuttin", to be nice". MOM

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Walter123 Walter123 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
I found the manager to be very accommodating in trying to make things right.

I once had ordered a flatbread meat pizza without pepperoni, and it came out with pepperoni. I tried a little piece anyway and it was loaded with spice. Both the waitress and manager quickly came to the table, to make things right.

I have eaten there several times since, and usually, it's very good.

The manager knows what customer service is all about and if you complained, I'm sure she would have sent your meal back, and asked if you wanted something else. IMHO
I agree!

Last edited by Walter123; 09-03-2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Walter123 Walter123 is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 927
Default

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
How many pickles were on each "slider"??
There was one sandwich slice pickle on each third of the burger. Thanks for asking and have a great day!

Last edited by Walter123; 09-03-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-02-2014, 04:12 PM
buggyone's Avatar
buggyone buggyone is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 5,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post
It won't stop me from going there but my point is that this is the way they make sliders and there not for me. Speaking to the manager would be silly in this case. Their not going to change the way they make them. My point is that if you want sliders go someplace else. That's all I'm trying to say.
Was your point that the buns were stale or you did not like their definition of a slider? Was it fair to call it "horrible"?

Sliders usually are 3 small burgers that equal one regular size burger. Besides that, you got pickle on each one.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Happinow's Avatar
Happinow Happinow is offline
Soaring Eagle member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Queensbury, NY, The Villages
Posts: 2,430
Default

Go to Gators in Brownwood and order their mini burgers. I ordered them and thought I was getting slider like burgers. They came out with (4) "mini" burgers on a plate. The burgers were almost full size! Delicious and a great value. You also get to pick a side with the mini burgers too. Easily enough for two people. A great value at 9.99. I think you have to get the bar menu to order these.
Reply With Quote
Gators is good
  #8  
Old 09-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Loudoll's Avatar
Loudoll Loudoll is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 338
Default Gators is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Go to Gators in Brownwood and order their mini burgers. I ordered them and thought I was getting slider like burgers. They came out with (4) "mini" burgers on a plate. The burgers were almost full size! Delicious and a great value. You also get to pick a side with the mini burgers too. Easily enough for two people. A great value at 9.99. I think you have to get the bar menu to order these.
We had these at another Gators and right...they are so-o-o good.
Reply With Quote
touchy?
  #9  
Old 09-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Loudoll's Avatar
Loudoll Loudoll is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 338
Default touchy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post
There was one sandwich slice pickle on each third of the burger if that's important to you,
Walter123 was only trying to feign interest...lighten up..
Reply With Quote
oops
  #10  
Old 09-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Loudoll's Avatar
Loudoll Loudoll is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 338
Default oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post
There was one sandwich slice pickle on each third of the burger if that's important to you,
Should have said dewilson was only trying to feign interest...sorry
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Clubs, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.