Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,312 Times in 545 Posts
Default Taking Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcook715 View Post
I copied some of these posts and notified McDonald's Corporate:

Hello Randy:

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the McDonald's in The Villages, FL with me. Your feedback is very important to us as it allows us to better understand how we can improve our service to you.

I am sorry for the lack of cleanliness you observed. Please be assured that we want to provide you with an exceptional experience every time you visit us. From your email, it is clear we did not meet your expectations. Again, I am truly sorry we disappointed you.

I want you to know that I have already taken action on your feedback. After reading your email, I immediately shared the information you brought to our attention with the local franchise owner of the restaurant you visited. Additionally, customer feedback is reviewed with our regional McDonald's consultants as part of our ongoing commitment to improving our restaurants' operations.

Again, Randy, we appreciate your business and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Christopher
McDonald's Customer Response Center
Randy, congratulations on getting McDonald's attention regarding concerns posted on TOTV. Action speaks louder than words!

Tags
dirty, care, manager, empty, close, place, table, mcdonalds, donalds, colony, 466a, square, clean

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.