Evergreen pinellas

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2016, 04:51 PM
Gold member

Haha Sandtrap. I've lived where goat meat is a tasty treat, and rabbit is sold nicely packaged in the supermarket. I'll give most food a try. As I'm legally blind my husband buys our groceries perhaps to avoid my confusion over tuna or friskies,,,
Old 07-31-2016, 04:51 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Yep, told my hubby I had to close my kitchen down permanently!!! A roach came in from the garage. That's it for me.
Never eating in my kitchen again !!!
That is a ridiculous comparison..I have one or two other words that come to mind but hopefully you might get the drift.

The Health Department got involved (Obviously) that's one of their job's is to in make sure that restaurant's keep to a certain standard especially when it comes to cleanliness.

I could go on about this particular subject and sight personal experiences but what's the point.
Old 07-31-2016, 05:03 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
That is a ridiculous comparison..I have one or two other words that come to mind but hopefully you might get the drift.

The Health Department got involved (Obviously) that's one of their job's is to in make sure that restaurant's keep to a certain standard especially when it comes to cleanliness.

I could go on about this particular subject and sight personal experiences but what's the point.
My goodness ! Are you kidding me?? It was a joke so I don't have to cook. Geezzzzz....
Old 07-31-2016, 05:05 PM
Sage
Default Evergreen pinellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post
That is a ridiculous comparison...I have one or two other words that come to mind...
Not as ridiculous as you make it sound. A word or two occurs to me too.

Like others have said, I doubt there are many restaurants that have been open any length of time that have never had a roach.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:53 PM

I am sure there are roaches in every restaurant kitchen but the Health Department does not close them all down. Obviously Evergreen's problem was serious enough for them to order the restaurant closed down.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
Closed Thread

Tags
evergreen, hope, renovations, undergoing, reopen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.