First Watch Restaurant

Closed Thread
Old 07-23-2016, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
This past weekend I went to First Watch for breakfast/lunch and was so impressed. The restaurant is located off BV going towards SS and is in the same block as Publix...
I've never been to that restaurant, so I looked it up. On their website they show the address as 1568 Bella Cruz Drive in the Spanish Plaines Shopping Center. That is nowhere near Buena Vista. That's on 441 by the Hospital. The closest major roads in TV would be Morse. I could see those who live in Calumet Grove or villages in the area and travel via El Camino Real might consider it close to Buena Vista. However, for about 85% of TV, getting there would be best via Morse to the last roundabout to El Camino Real and then a right turn on Banderos Ave, and then left into the shopping center.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:34 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
I would love to have a nice breakfast place in LSL. That would be a good addition to the mix
Johnny Rocket's "Village Wrap" is an excellent choice for breakfast. I get it with bacon and mushrooms and it contains three eggs. I also get it with tomato's instead of home fries.

Most people can only eat half of it and makes another breakfast, to be taken home.

BTW - I have never been to "First Watch" and it is near my home. Need to try it.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.