The Flies of Son Rise Cafe

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,392 Posts

Never mind............
Old 04-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Veteran member

I feel reallllllllyyyyy good about this, knowing that the owners of Son Rise apparently also own the oddly named new Pizza place up in my area .... Sammie Joe's Pizza.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
I reject your reality and substitute my own which follows: I don't give a damn if the owner knows about or corrects the problem. Anyone who reads my anecdote has the freedom to evaluate the restaurant themselves or to take my word for it. Either way, I don't care.
Well, heaven forbid you should alert the owner to a problem with an employee that affects others' health--that he may not even know exists. It doesn't really matter if you're never going there again. It matters if you care about the welfare of others.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Well, heaven forbid you should alert the owner to a problem with an employee that affects others' health--that he may not even know exists. It doesn't really matter if you're never going there again. It matters if you care about the welfare of others.
Again, that is your reality, not mine. You are now aware of the issue. If you truly care about the welfare of others, tell the owner yourself.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I grew up the child of restaurateurs and worked in the biz for many years ..... trust me, if the owners of a restaurant do not know if or when they have a fly problem ..... STAY AWAY!!
Old 04-30-2015, 08:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LndLocked View Post
I grew up the child of restaurateurs and worked in the biz for many years ..... trust me, if the owners of a restaurant do not know if or when they have a fly problem ..... STAY AWAY!!
I'm more concerned about the attitude toward humanity in general.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.