Great Pizza- Hidden in Plain Site

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Default Great Pizza- Hidden in Plain Site

Visited "The Original Stavros Pizza" today in Fruitland Park and enjoyed a wonderful meal. As a Villager for more than a year I have been looking for a Chicago - Midwest Style pizza and today we finally found it. I am pleased to recommend Stavros Pizza on 441/27 in Fruitland Park.

Great Anti Pasta Greek style salad and a collection of pizzas for all desires.

FYI...... a very extensive menu, very reasonable prices and a relaxed atmosphere where prompt service is delivered with ease......

Give it a try...... if you are searching for a great pizza.....
Old 07-09-2015, 09:50 PM

Thanks! We're moving to Pine Ridge in two weeks so that's nice and close. I've been coming to TV for 17 years and have yet to have a pizza anywhere near as good as we have in Cleveland. Nothing like a good Chicago style pizza!
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Platinum member

Been there a few times, creaky floors and all.
This is the original owner.
He sold off the other stores to a buyer and let him use the Stavros Pizza name.
Then he decided he was bored and reopened a new location using "The Original Stavros" name.
Just look at the cars in the lot every day.

Skip
Old 07-10-2015, 06:13 AM

I think Stavro's in Fruitland park is very good, I'm not a pizza eater but my husband thinks it's one of the best he's eaten in the area so far. The service is always great, fun waitresses, they actually smile at you and enjoy making sure everything is to your liking. We have frequented now about 5 times and tried different items on the menu, all very good, not fancy or high end dining, but that's not what we expected. Very good restaurant in my opinion. We have recommended it to some of our friends and everyone has been complimentary on the good food and service.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Default Stavros is not Chicago pizza

We are lucky enough to have 3 Giordano's Pizzas in Orlando but you'll have to drive an hour to get there. Well worth the drive.

https://giordanos.com/our-locations/florida/
Old 07-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Veteran member

By far the best pizza in the area, but they have tons of other great dishes. Well worth the ten minute drive.

Dr. Seuss
Old 07-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac321 View Post
We are lucky enough to have 3 Giordano's Pizzas in Orlando but you'll have to drive an hour to get there. Well worth the drive.

https://giordanos.com/our-locations/florida/
Best in FLORIDA - worth the hour ride. I know people who drive up to Giordano's in Orlando from Miami for the pizza.
Closed Thread

Tags
pizza, great, park, style, fruitland, stavros, today, pizza-, fyi, extensive, reasonable, prices, desires, menu, pizzas, salad, greek, collection, relaxed, atmosphere, give, searching, ease, prompt, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.