Honest John's Did the right thing

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Sage
Default Honest John's Did the right thing

Went to Honest John's last night with 3 of our out town guests. Two in the party ordered the rack of lamb--there were such huge chunks of fat in the chops, that there fat was more abundant that the meat.

I love lamb and eat it all the time. When we showed the amount of meat that we trimmed from the chops --to the mgr-he immediately remove the charges from our bill---$64.00

We will be back- service is what counts
Old 01-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Platinum member

Nice to see a positive result.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
Went to Honest John's last night with 3 of our out town guests. Two in the party ordered the rack of lamb--there were such huge chunks of fat in the chops, that there fat was more abundant that the meat.

I love lamb and eat it all the time. When we showed the amount of meat that we trimmed from the chops --to the mgr-he immediately remove the charges from our bill---$64.00

We will be back- service is what counts
Great to see a restaurant thread that was positive in nature, despite the poor quality meat. Of course, I think the manager read on TOTV that you carry
Closed Thread

Tags
meat, fat, chops, honest, johns, time, lamb, eat, showed, mgr-he, back-, service, counts, bill---$64.00, love, trimmed, immediately, remove, charges, amount, town, guests, night, thing, party

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.