Honest John's! Fabulous !

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Sage

Gracie Girl--no need to be impressed and at our age no need to be very economical, unless you have to reach into savings--we're fortunate that we have zero debt and can't ( everything is much cheaper here) spend like we used too
Old 06-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
You probably wouldn't spend that much. Except for the steaks, everything is $6.00 - $16.00. Of course, unless you're going to drink several premium drinks not under happy hour.

I was kiddin' around some here and I think others were as well. It is nice to have an upscale choice and sounds like some lovely menu items. It's been years since I had Steak Tartar, or seen it offered. But think I'll pass on that. I like things cooked nowadays.

Thinking about the chicken and biscuits, done well, that dish can make your eyes cross.

Midwest Gracie.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I was kiddin' around some here and I think others were as well. It is nice to have an upscale choice and sounds like some lovely menu items. It's been years since I had Steak Tartar, or seen it offered. But think I'll pass on that. I like things cooked nowadays.

Thinking about the chicken and biscuits, done well, that dish can make your eyes cross.

Midwest Gracie.
Yea, I knew some of it was kidding. Just thought I'd throw some prices out there.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Yea, I knew some of it was kidding. Just thought I'd throw some prices out there.

Boston Bussone. :: [emoji41]
Old 06-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I love this forum.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:30 PM

We were there last night with friends. I had the Angus burger, DH had the knockwurst and sauerkraut and a side of onion rings, our friends had the steak tartare and shrimp po boy. We were all pleased with our meals. DH and I thought that the sauerkraut, which had potatoes and bacon in it, was some of the best we've ever had, and we've spent a lot of time in Germany. The onion rings were also good, and the portion was enormous. Popcorn (served instead of bread) was the only thing that underwhelmed us. If the quality lasts, we've got a winner.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.