Honest John's Whiskey Tasting With Dinner !!

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2015, 04:54 AM
Email Reported As Spam

When I was a kid (Freshmen year high school) my friends double dared me to drink straight down a combination of whiskeys they blended in an oversize beer mug. At that age I was fearless. I took the dare promptly fell to the floor. when I awoke old Doc Richards was examining me and told my mother that nature had successfully performed what medical procedure would have necessary. My mother kept stupidity a secret from my Dad because ....... to this day the aroma from any type of alcohol white or brown is enough to get me sick..a glass of vino with a meal priceless
Old 10-21-2015, 05:55 PM
TOTV Moderator

The topic of this thread is Honest John's Whiskey Tasting With Dinner. Please stay on that topic. If you wish to start a new thread on drinking and blood alcohol levels, please do so.

Old 10-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
The topic of this thread is Honest John's Whiskey Tasting With Dinner. Please stay on that topic. If you wish to start a new thread on drinking and blood alcohol levels, please do so.

Awww....where's the fun in that?

I think most people would last longer sampling wine than whiskey.

I must salute those that can hold their liquor. I was never any good at it.

I think it fun to watch others.........Some get so wise and beautiful, it is just amazing.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
When I was a kid (Freshmen year high school) my friends double dared me to drink straight down a combination of whiskeys they blended in an oversize beer mug. At that age I was fearless. I took the dare promptly fell to the floor. when I awoke old Doc Richards was examining me and told my mother that nature had successfully performed what medical procedure would have necessary. My mother kept stupidity a secret from my Dad because ....... to this day the aroma from any type of alcohol white or brown is enough to get me sick..a glass of vino with a meal priceless
I was 16 and my girlfriend's parents left us alone for the weekend... no bourbon for me ever again!
Old 10-22-2015, 05:12 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I was 16 and my girlfriend's parents left us alone for the weekend... no bourbon for me ever again!
CFrance don't you sometimes wonder how you ever made it out of those teen age years? In fact it seems that most people don't get workable brains until they reach 35
Old 10-22-2015, 07:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

It's like the unleashed dogs in foreign countries... the ones that manage to not get flattened early on develop traffic smarts.

Tags
whiskey, grilled, cucumber, honest, events, tasting, johns, potatoes, pureed, shortrib, 4th, shaved, sprouts, brussel, cleanser, 5th, palette, 3rd, good, belly, granita, hazelnut, drink, small, recommend

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.