I bar b que

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Default I bar b que

Had dinner last night at this new BBQ diner - yep, it's modeled much like a diner - nothing too fancy, just good old fashion home cooking. If you like real home-cooking along with your BBQ Ribs, chopped pork, brisket and the likes, you are going to love this place. A word to dieters - this is NOT for you!!!! But, if you want an incredibly delicious BBQ meal with all the trimmings - everything from succulent collard greens to some of the best cornbread you will ever eat, you have to try this place....
Old 06-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbl8114 View Post
Had dinner last night at this new BBQ diner - yep, it's modeled much like a diner - nothing too fancy, just good old fashion home cooking. If you like real home-cooking along with your BBQ Ribs, chopped pork, brisket and the likes, you are going to love this place. A word to dieters - this is NOT for you!!!! But, if you want an incredibly delicious BBQ meal with all the trimmings - everything from succulent collard greens to some of the best cornbread you will ever eat, you have to try this place....
The new bar b que place - Review of iBar-B-Que Express, Fruitland Park, FL - TripAdvisor

Just looked them up. Never been there though.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Thanks for the info

Tags
bbq, place, diner, incredibly, dieters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.