Jan and Terry's

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Veteran member
Default Jan and Terry's

Did I miss something about Jan and Terry's in Spanish Springs between Publix and Winn-Dixie? I saw a sign tonight out front saying under new owners,Clyde and Darlene.They were advertising ice cream however the signs were still in the window about the food served.Plus they were open still at six as I think when Jan and Terry owned it they were only open for breakfast and lunch.Anyone know anything about this?
Old 09-25-2014, 08:14 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatherer47 View Post
Did I miss something about Jan and Terry's in Spanish Springs between Publix and Winn-Dixie? I saw a sign tonight out front saying under new owners,Clyde and Darlene.They were advertising ice cream however the signs were still in the window about the food served.Plus they were open still at six as I think when Jan and Terry owned it they were only open for breakfast and lunch.Anyone know anything about this?

Went there a couple weeks ago. Met the new owners. Seem like nice folks. Breakfast was good. They said one of the prior owners still helps out a couple of days a week.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:53 PM

I was in there a couple of weeks ago. It is now called SIDEWALK CAFE. I met the new owner who said he moved here from Chicago...seemed like a nice guy. He told me they are now open until 7 PM. I had a salad which was OK...nothing seems to have called me back there.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.