keke's is open

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2015, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
Skip, the original post about KEKE's was pulled from the site it was blatant advertising , reading from a company script
It was a different thread that was deleted by admin, obviously started by owner.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

Only been to the Keke's near Mall of Millenia and can't say enough about it. NOT your average breakfast. Yes pricey but for us well worth it. Made it our main meal for the day! So glad it's open we'll be trying it out I have had their banana split waffle and omg it's to die for....LOL Love their potatoes and hubby loves their pancakes, best round. That said Rae Raes is favorite of ours here but Keke's I feel has a unique menu. When I want just your basic good breakfast it's Fruitland Park Cafe for us.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Click on the gourmet club Facebook page link.
Is there a new Keke's in the villages? Is there a reason that information can't be divulged here? wHY THE HECK WON'T SOMEONE JUST SAY WHHERE IT IS INSTEAD OF DIRECTING ME TO ANOTHER LINK?
Old 09-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
Is there a new Keke's in the villages? Is there a reason that information can't be divulged here? wHY THE HECK WON'T SOMEONE JUST SAY WHHERE IT IS INSTEAD OF DIRECTING ME TO ANOTHER LINK?
Click here
Old 09-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
Thank you!!

I'm still not understanding why someone just didn't say the new Keke's is near Kohl's on 441.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
Thank you!!

I'm still not understanding why someone just didn't say the new Keke's is near Kohl's on 441.
It's not. It's next to Kirklands.

Skip
Old 09-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
Very impressive. Is that a little macro or whatever they call it now?
Old 09-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
Very impressive. Is that a little macro or whatever they call it now?
No, I am not that clever. You just go to lmgtfy.com and put in the search term. It will then give you a link to copy.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:34 PM

Myself and 3 other girls went to Keke"s today next to Kirkland's. The service was very good and they serve breakfast all day. They do have a lunch menu also. I had stuffed French Toast. It was stuffed with caramel, nutella, cream cheese and pecans. It was delicious. My sister-in-law had a waffle with fresh bananas and whipped cream. One friend had a really nice omelet served with whole grain toast and Nice fresh fruits and the other had a salad tossed in an oriental dressing with fresh chicken. We all agreed the food and service were good. It seems like they are doing a soft opening before advertising. I would definitely go back. The pancakes are huge and look very good. The inside of the restaurant is all new and clean. Their prices are a little high but their menu is a little different from traditional breakfast locations.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Platinum member
Default Keke's Breakfast Cafe for Lunch

Wife and I went to Keke's Breakfast Cafe for lunch today. At 1:00 PM, it was crowded but we were able to sit right down. We both had "lunch" rather than breakfast, which was very tempting. We both enjoyed the food and would like to return for breakfast. Pumpkin pancakes with bananas and pecans sounded like a a nice variation for breakfast.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCART View Post
Wife and I went to Keke's Breakfast Cafe for lunch today. At 1:00 PM, it was crowded but we were able to sit right down. We both had "lunch" rather than breakfast, which was very tempting. We both enjoyed the food and would like to return for breakfast. Pumpkin pancakes with bananas and pecans sounded like a a nice variation for breakfast.
And what did it cost you?

Skip
Old 11-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip View Post
And what did it cost you?

Skip
$24 + tip. Of course you can save money by eating at home! We don't spend any less at one of TV's CC restaurants.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCART View Post
$24 + tip. Of course you can save money by eating at home! We don't spend any less at one of TV's CC restaurants.
Yeah!
Thanks.
Skip
Closed Thread

Tags
kekes, open, cafe, breakfast, skip, bigapplause, wait, hooray, read, clubs, gourmet, villages, page

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.