Koyame
Home

Menu



Notices

» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
lanabanana73's Avatar
lanabanana73 lanabanana73 is online now
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Windsor, VT
Posts: 531
Default

Can someone please explain to me where this place is? I feel like I've looked for it before, with little success. Is it in a strip mall? What else is near it?
__________________
Alanna from Vermont

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Skip2MySue's Avatar
Skip2MySue Skip2MySue is online now
Gold member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Brick, New Jersey/Pennecamp
Posts: 1,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post
Can someone please explain to me where this place is? I feel like I've looked for it before, with little success. Is it in a strip mall? What else is near it?
Just before you get to 441 and Cracker Barrel. It's in the strip mall where Ollie's, & First Watch are located. Go past these venues and continue down the parking lot. It sits back in a little bit. I think I remember a liquor store next to it also.
Skip2
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
lanabanana73's Avatar
lanabanana73 lanabanana73 is online now
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Windsor, VT
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2MySue View Post
Just before you get to 441 and Cracker Barrel. It's in the strip mall where Ollie's, & First Watch are located. Go past these venues and continue down the parking lot. It sits back in a little bit. I think I remember a liquor store next to it also.
Skip2
Just before you get to 441.....on 466???
__________________
Alanna from Vermont

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Ecuadog's Avatar
Ecuadog Ecuadog is offline
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunset Pointe
Posts: 753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanabanana73 View Post
Just before you get to 441.....on 466???
It's on the West side of 441 just North of The Villages Regional Hospital in the Spanish Plaines Shopping Center, near the Publix.
__________________
-- Jeff

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." -- George Carlin
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Today, 07:18 AM
Carla B Carla B is online now
Gold member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South of 466
Posts: 1,354
Default

SW Corner of Buenos Aires Ave. and 441 N.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Today, 07:33 AM
Madelaine Amee's Avatar
Madelaine Amee Madelaine Amee is offline
Soaring Eagle member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Villages North
Posts: 2,306
Default

Do you know where the Village Hospital is? Right beside the hospital there is a strip mall with a big Publix at one end and a blood bank on the other end. Koyame is located in the set back portion of that mall beside the blood bank and a pet shop.
__________________
A people free to choose will always choose peace.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Today, 08:16 AM
Dr Winston O Boogie jr's Avatar
Dr Winston O Boogie jr Dr Winston O Boogie jr is offline
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
It's on the West side of 441 just North of The Villages Regional Hospital in the Spanish Plaines Shopping Center, near the Publix.
Exactly!

There's an organ store on one side of it and a natural pet food store on the other.
__________________
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Today, 11:02 AM
lanabanana73's Avatar
lanabanana73 lanabanana73 is online now
Veteran member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Windsor, VT
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
Do you know where the Village Hospital is? Right beside the hospital there is a strip mall with a big Publix at one end and a blood bank on the other end. Koyame is located in the set back portion of that mall beside the blood bank and a pet shop.
Thank you!
__________________
Alanna from Vermont

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
curry, chicken, thai, food, remember

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Clubs, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.