Lighthouse wait times

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

We love eating at Lighthouse ............ we like the noise, we like to see people sitting at the bar and yelling at the games on the TVs, we like to see the families enjoying themselves .............. yes we love the Lighthouse. If the wait is a bit long, you can have a drink and sit at one of the tables outside, or sit on the chairs provided and talk to perfect strangers for a half hour. We have met the nicest people that way.

It's a fun, casual atmosphere and their haddock is the BEST in TV!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 11-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Gold member

A little inconvenience for a few months for me, a year round resident, gives me the majority of the year with no wait times for any restaurant, and them enticing us to eat there. Thank you snowbirds for adding to the $$$pot for our restaurantures so we, the year-rounders have the huge variety of eateries, with numerous specials, and no wait times.
PS: Thanks for the same scenario regarding golf. Huge variety of courses, inside and out of The Villages, with crazy low green fees and many outside TV including lunch.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Much ado about nothing...like the brouhaha over the recycling line that also had early voters in it.

Deep breaths. Think of it as good conversation time or bring a peanut butter sandwich to hold you.

As my friend Bogie Shooter often says;

Patience Grasshopper.

I am going to make my self a shirt that says that and wear it here during the winter.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Our county had over 5 million people. Every day was snowbird season. In fact, when I go to a restaurant here and there is no wait, I can't just go in and sit at the table. I need to stand at the bar for at least 20 minutes.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.