Lopez Pool Bar

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 02:24 PM

Same owner as Havana, no wonder the prices went skyhigh. We are now going to Glenview after golf, even when we golf Lopez. That fixed income thing ya know...
Old 09-11-2016, 02:25 PM

Nope, Nancy has nothing to do with it..
Old 09-20-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
We went there for lunch the other day and the food was pretty good...huge hamburgers. I agree the food is priced high for a pool bar and I really think they missed the mark by doing this, and not having liquor or pitchers of beer. It won't be long before it changes but I was lead to believe that this was not a lease, but actually run by Lopez.
Then you should love the little restaurant in the gas station at Colony Plaza. Burgers just as big and maybe even a bit better with fries and slaw fo about 65% of the cost at oasis. You can't swim there but you do get to eat inThe company of a bunch of hard working contractors.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alancusa View Post
Then you should love the little restaurant in the gas station at Colony Plaza. Burgers just as big and maybe even a bit better with fries and slaw fo about 65% of the cost at oasis. You can't swim there but you do get to eat inThe company of a bunch of hard working contractors.
Best burger around and I love the lake perch and the pork tenderloin sandwich.
Old 09-23-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpusX1 View Post
Best burger around and I love the lake perch and the pork tenderloin sandwich.
Playing Lopez next week. Ten of us will be going to Beef O'Brady's for lunch. Take that Mr. John!
Old 10-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Angry Lopez Pool Bar.

i has lunch at Belle Glade on Sunday and bumped in to two of the waitresses who used to be at the pool bar. They left because there was not enough business there any more, and indicated there was only one of the original waitresses still there. Said they are trying to cater to outside younger folks with their hamburgers and are ignoring the golf community. Used to be a great place for golfers. But not any more, in fact, they will let you know they do not cater to golfers any more. No picture or draft beer and beer prices are much higher than before.
I know of five golfing groups who will not return there so looks like this business decision by them is a boom for Beef Brady's. Maybe he knows something we don't, and wish him luck, but am betting it's just a matter of time until some drastic changes have to be made, or it will be closed up permanently until someone with good business sense takes over.
Closed Thread

Tags
lopez, bar, pool, reopened

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.