Los Magueyes - We were here 1st

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2016, 09:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,682 Times in 632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
after going through all that, what would your BP be, how much would you enjoy your meal, and how many TUMS would you need afterwards? Is it worth it?
Well, they always say there is no point in mud wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig enjoys it.

In this case, I am the pig. I actually enjoy disagreements in which I am sure I am right. I do my best to cause the other party more trouble than they cause me. So yeah, it would be worth it.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:44 PM

We thank God everyday that we live in almost Paradise. We really try to ignore bad behavior. We have carry permits.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Everyone take a deep breath and remember that there are more of the privileged/entitled among us this time of the year.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Who would find pleasure in going out of their way to become involved in an argument.

I made a New Year's pledge a few years back that I would no longer argue. My wife didn't believe me. she does now. OK honey anything you want go for it. Hey pal you want my seat take it. Hey pal you want to pass me when I'm already 5 mph over the limit knock yourself out because you just became bear bait thanks for clearing my path. Yep you win

I'm not spending the remainder of my years in a fist-a-cuffs over matters that mean bupkus
Closed Thread

Tags
party, 1st, table, bigger, moved

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.