PDQ coming to Colony Plaza

Closed Thread
Old 06-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Sage

Everyone has two choices, either try them or don't. If you try them, let us know what your opinion is...........If you don't try them then you don't really have any thing to add.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:05 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDQ Restaurants View Post
Hi there, Skip! Shea here from the PDQ Home Office in Tampa. We are pumped to come to The Villages. As you may already know, our menu items are all fresh, never frozen, and homemade in house. Although we're known for our fresh crispy tenders, we do offer grilled tenders, grilled sandwiches, salads and lettuce wraps. In addition, each item is made-to-order, so our awesome team members are always willing to accept any request or modification. PLUS, if you're not in the mood for our fresh-cut fries or homemade blueberry coleslaw, you also have the option to order a side salad. Do you mind shooting me an email at PDQSupport@eatPDQ.com? I'd like to show you around the restaurant prior to our Grand Opening!
WOW Skip, I bet that's a first!!..
Old 07-31-2015, 02:21 PM

PDQ is a little more close to fast food, like Steak-N-Shake... but for chicken. It's pretty good food, and a great eating experience.

I've been to the original in South Tampa many times and have been smitten with the concept and the food.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Hi there, Skip! Shea here from the PDQ Home Office in Tampa. We are pumped to come to The Villages. As you may already know, our menu items are all fresh, never frozen, and homemade in house. Although we're known for our fresh crispy tenders, we do offer grilled tenders, grilled sandwiches, salads and lettuce wraps. In addition, each item is made-to-order, so our awesome team members are always willing to accept any request or modification. PLUS, if you're not in the mood for our fresh-cut fries or homemade blueberry coleslaw, you also have the option to order a side salad. Do you mind shooting me an email at PDQSupport@eatPDQ.com? I'd like to show you around the restaurant prior to our Grand Opening!
We stopped at the one in Ocala. I love the chicken tenders with the honey mustard and the blueberry cole slaw!! Yum !
Old 07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Your website states that you serve good quality products. Is your chicken antibiotic free? Many, many women are getting infections from eating chicken with antibiotics. I'm one of them.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:58 PM

I only had one bad experience with PDQ and that was in St. Pete and I reported it because I was a PDQ evangelist from the very beginning... but was surprised with the lackluster corporate service after I mentioned it on Twitter.

Like I said, the Dale Mabry location is excellent. They also really put their managers to work and the employees were over the top excellent. Hopefully you can recreate that here.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:58 PM

I only had one bad experience with PDQ and that was in St. Pete and I reported it because I was a PDQ evangelist from the very beginning... but was surprised with the lackluster corporate service after I mentioned it on Twitter.

Like I said, the Dale Mabry location is excellent. They also really put their managers to work and the employees were over the top excellent. Hopefully you can recreate that here.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:04 PM
Veteran member

Menu looks good. When is the opening?
Old 07-31-2015, 03:59 PM
Sage

It will be only 5 minutes from here and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm a big fan of homemade dressings and sauces. Not a fan of bottled. Anxious to try the lettuce wraps!
Old 07-31-2015, 05:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Hey, let's chat a little more! We'd love to show you around our restaurant and give you a Fresh Tour prior to our Grand Opening. You'll see our Food Artists at work mastering our homemade sandwiches, hand-tossed salads, fresh tenders and fresh-cut fries. So, what do you say? Shoot me an email at PDQSupport@eatPDQ.com.

Thanks,

Shea

Shea - this is the best approach to marketing a restaurant (before it opens) that I have ever seen. You are disarming the naysayers while informing future customers about how your product differs from competitors. I live close to Colony Plaza and will be frequenting PDQ. Nicely done and congratulations on your soon to be new store.

Tags
pdq, article, map, choice, tire, located, quarter, mcdonalds, todays, daily, plaza, colony, coming, sun, attached, restaurant, open, fourth

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.