R J Gator's - Lakeside dining ruined!

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2016, 06:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I don't understand I go there several times a week and sit outside. If I'm there before 5 yes there is live music. I see the outside speakers on the Lake side but haven't heard music from them yet. IF it's to loud or it bothers you I'd suggest speaking to management NOT the waitress. Perhaps they could turn down the volume or switch off the outside speakers IF the dinners don't want the music. Any restaurant along the square can't have LOUD outside music after 5 PM period.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAC2371 View Post
2BNTV don't stop as you actually have a good sense of most resturants and I enjoy reading your comments. Those who complain about things need to vent but don't always offer a concrete solution. With all the differant people we have here, there will never be total agreement but to just say a place is no good doesn't hold weight. I worked foodservice all my life and I know how hard it is to be right on every day. So many things happen beyond your control and I feel we have to roll with it. As long as they try to do the right thing, then I give them the chance and we have many hard working folks in foodservice here that at times get a bad knock. I'm thankful readers like you add their thoughts.
I love your dog. I love his ears! I wish you would post a bigger picture of him/her. The avatars won't enlarge when you click them.

Okay, back to the topic.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Please note, a few posts back some one was very upset and claimed there was no noise at Gators. There are several posted recently and this one and we will not go there for the noise. If a person wants to have their ears blasted at dinner, they have their rights, we have ours. NO WAY
Exactly! So what's the problem?
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
lake, bar, sit, music, added

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.