Rae Rae's for lunch

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Veteran member
Default Rae Rae's for lunch

Rae Rae's is one of the many places we had heard nice things about but had never actually eaten at. Since we rarely go out for breakfast, lunch was our only option so we made the trip today. It was very easy to find (right next to Confessore Pasta Cucina) on the south bound side of 441 north of 466A. Every part of the restaurant from the outside right on into the kitchen (which you could look into as you entered the restaurant) was very neat and clean. There was a story about Rae on the cover of the long menu. The interior was quaint/charming/too cute depending upon your point of view. Oldies played in the background and the staff was ready and able to identify the songs, artists and years. Every one we dealt with was friendly and helpful. My wife had a Reuben, my son opted for the Bacon Cheeseburger (oh to be young again) and I had the turkey club with home made french fries. Each of our dishes was plentiful (yet not huge) and very tasty. With drinks our bill was just over $30. A belated 'thank you' to everyone who had recommended Rae Rae's to us.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:06 PM

Love Rae Rae's, you gotta go for breakfast. Yum!!
Old 06-16-2015, 04:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishJW View Post
Rae Rae's is one of the many places we had heard nice things about but had never actually eaten at. Since we rarely go out for breakfast, lunch was our only option so we made the trip today. It was very easy to find (right next to Confessore Pasta Cucina) on the south bound side of 441 north of 466A. Every part of the restaurant from the outside right on into the kitchen (which you could look into as you entered the restaurant) was very neat and clean. There was a story about Rae on the cover of the long menu. The interior was quaint/charming/too cute depending upon your point of view. Oldies played in the background and the staff was ready and able to identify the songs, artists and years. Every one we dealt with was friendly and helpful. My wife had a Reuben, my son opted for the Bacon Cheeseburger (oh to be young again) and I had the turkey club with home made french fries. Each of our dishes was plentiful (yet not huge) and very tasty. With drinks our bill was just over $30. A belated 'thank you' to everyone who had recommended Rae Rae's to us.
I am so glad you liked it, English, I think their LbT (everybody else calls it BLT) is the best to have anywhere. And their homemade potato salad with hard-boiled eggs is excellent
Old 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
Platinum member

Yes, in addition to their fantastic breakfasts, lunch is also very good...
Old 06-17-2015, 02:46 PM

Their breakfasts are all delicious. Not had their lunch yet.
Old 06-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbyM View Post
Their breakfasts are all delicious. Not had their lunch yet.
Done them both on more then a few occasions and it's well worth the trip

Skip 2
Closed Thread

Tags
rae, raes, restaurant, lunch, made, wife, friendly, son, reuben, helpful, opted, artists, played, oldies, view, point, background, staff, bacon, years, songs, identify, ready, dealt, bill

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.