Ricardo's,/Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Sage

Old 05-08-2015, 07:11 PM

Ate there several times. Initial chef was awesome! After that, not so much. Not great, not even good. Too bad, love great Italian food!
Old 05-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
If you read the thread where I posted about the flies at Sonrise Café, you would know that I have no interest in being a consultant to restaurant managers. I vote with my feet and just find somewhere else to eat. As for the unkind words, yeah, I'm rough around the edges.
Yes absolutely vote with your feet, but to call someone names because of weight is sad. This is where compassion is learned or not.
Old 05-08-2015, 10:07 PM
Gold member

We have enjoyed Riccardi's.

We have found their salads to be excellent and very filling. Often hubby and I will even split a greek salad there.

I am not a Salmon fan, although I know most people love it, so I can't comment on it. But their "Chicken Ashley" is very good. Nicely prepared, with spinach. Yum!

Hope your Dad is doing well. People here on the Forums often hide behind their computers and show the inconsiderate, rude side of their personality that they might not show in person. I have seen a lot of that on here lately. I will apologize for the rude behavior that you received. It was not necessary. In fact, immature and inconsiderate.

Most people in The Villages are much nicer than what you see on the forums. A few bad apples can certainly give the wrong impression quickly.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missypie View Post
Yes absolutely vote with your feet, but to call someone names because of weight is sad. This is where compassion is learned or not.
Didn't call anybody a name...just accurately described someone.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.