Old 11-23-2015, 11:43 AM
Sage

Yep its Giovanni's
Old 11-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villager Joyce View Post
I don't make decisions based on reviews because people judge food by what they are used to eating or where they ate it and those people think their opinion is the ONLY opinion. I look at restaurant reviews on cleanliness not flavor. Besides, lots of posters, regulars or new, are hateful people that you can't please. Why would I go on their opinion? You might be missing out on a good meal because someone else bashes it. Look first to see if the poster bashes everything.
I agree. Most haters on here base their comments on one visit and will never go back....give me a break. Fortunately TOTV is a small % of total population and have minimal impact based on the crowds at most of the restaurants. If you don't like the food or service that's your choice, just don't try to influence others....we are adults and can make our own choices.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 11-23-2015, 05:16 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I agree. Most haters on here base their comments on one visit and will never go back....give me a break. Fortunately TOTV is a small % of total population and have minimal impact based on the crowds at most of the restaurants. If you don't like the food or service that's your choice, just don't try to influence others....we are adults and can make our own choices.

Really? I find opinions offered a very important aspect of this forum. Has nothing to do with "haters." It's just opinions. Seems people like to throw the "hater" word around with any one they don't agree with. Take away opinions and you don't have much of a forum left. Just MHO.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:48 PM
Veteran member

I do read the reviews as the saying goes where there is smoke there is fire. To many complaints can't be good.
Old 11-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Gold member

We went to Riccardi's as a group of 10 on Friday night about 7pm. Not the ideal time to be seated and served. The place was hopping.

We took a high top at the bar. Our waiter, whose name I did not get, unfortunatley, was great. He made sure we had full drinks and yummy crusty cheesy bread to snack on as our order was prepared. It look longer than usual, being such a large party, but all the orders were correctly prepared and everyone enjoyed their meal.

It was crazy busy and our waiter had 3 other large groups at the same time. great service, great food and lovely atmosphere.
Closed Thread

Tags
ricciardis, dinner, sauce, manager, flavor, failed, avail, table, times, good, chefs, italian, food, guess, neutered, napoli, watery, decent, chicken, fettuccine, marsala, time, review, night, alfredo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.