Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
You were right GG...................
Damn rite she was.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Rose Plantation Lunch

I was there with a friend very recently. We had to wait about half an hour for a table. It was full of ladies, only two men with their wives. It felt like a ladies club meeting - nothing wrong with that, but different from a normal lunch restaurant. My friend said "it's a chick place".

The food was exceptional, had a soup and sandwich and both were excellent. Not inexpensive, but well worth the price - the sandwiches were so large and overfilled we had to bring half home. Very attractive surroundings, tables with white tablecloths and real china, and a real rose on each table. The perfume from our rose was intoxicating.

I would add that the parking is really difficult, we drove around and around looking for an empty spot. The parking is basically on their front yard and, of course, there are no lines, so cars were all over the place.

In our opinion, it is a "must see" place and we would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an excellent lunch. You gotta go just to say you've been to The Plantation.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
plantation, rose, mendham, nj--sammys, corners-there, cut

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.