Burger King fast food?

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Default Burger King fast food?

The Burger King on 466 is not a fast food restaurant. We stopped there for lunch today on a break at the senior games and by the time we got our order we had to do takeout and head back to Laurel Manor. People waiting in line to order were getting so frustrated they got out of line and left. If the owner is saving money by hiring less people to work at the busy lunch hour he will have to find other ways to lower his overhead as he loses more and more frustrated customers, like us.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Sage

I would agree with this poster!!! Some months ago I was thirsty so thought I'll just go through the drive-through. It was maybe 2/2:30 in the afternoon so not the lunch rush. It took me about 25 minutes b/4 I was served. I was going to complain but the poor person looked to be harried and running in circles to serve both the counter and the window.

Stopped by there a couple of weeks ago---ordered a salad! When it came it didn't look to have what the ad had indicated. I'd have taken it back but again---the line was long and the folks waiting for food were about 3 deep. Don't think I'll bother going to that one again!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

friends went there last evening and will not go not go back until a restaurant inspector orders a meal there!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:13 PM

After trying it several times thinking it was just a fluke, everytime was just as bad as the last. Sometimes 15 minutes or more with not many people in line. To many other fast food restaurants that serve "fast" food rather than frustrate yourself by going to this Burger King.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Veteran member

The BK on 441 isn't ANY better!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:25 PM

Sadly, we must agree! Unfortunate!

After a lifetime of adventures, the adventure of a lifetime.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:54 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I go to McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's for one reason only. I am in a hurry. I just made a trip to TV and back to VA driving. Going down we stopped at McDonalds twice. Never again. Coming home we bought lunch at Toujays and didn't bother with fast food. It is happening to all of them. If they lose there fast edge, they will all go out of business.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Eternal Member

The BK situtiation is not just limited to TV. They put a whole new meaning to "fast food".

VG
Old 05-27-2013, 07:26 PM

Same problem at the BK in Leesburg. Slow service. Not enough workers. Food coming out wrong. Food overcook. Will not go there again. We love Wendy's
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.