WTG Square 1

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Platinum member

They usually have a good crowd, but I am sure the BOGO brought way more people!!
Old 11-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

I even like the place and I am a vegetarian. They have a great veggie burger! Shouldn't buy one, get one free be BOGOF? I expect to buy one and get one!
Old 11-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Veteran member

We went by there and looked at the crowd. A real mob scene. We don't go really early, so got there around 5:15. We just drove back to our favorite, Hemingway's, and had a lovely dinner... BF said "remember to avoid those freebie deals". Great food at Hemingway and a great loyalty program as well. Love Square 1 and will pay regular price or use their $5 off coupons, and go when there is less demand. With all the seasonal folks back already I may have to cook! Eek. Looking for alternatives to that horrific circumstance. Lol
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.