Golf Cart Tow Memberships

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Golf Cart Tow Memberships

I'm considering getting one of the golf cart memberships for towing, flat repair, etc. So far, I'm not thrilled with what I've found. On my AAA for my car, I call them, they fix it or tow it and I don't have to pay additional charges. All of the golf cart clubs seem to charge you an annual fee and then additional charges to fix something -- even a simple flat. Is there any memhership club that actually just charges you a flat fee and does the necesssary without tacking on additional charges on top of it?

Personally, I'd rather pay a little extra up front and know I won't have further charges when I need help than to pay every time I need help on top of paying an annual fee.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein

Last edited by redwitch; 11-17-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Default Tow

Dee this is who I am using. I added the yearly service and they came right to the house and did it. Be sure you tell them I referred you I think I get 2 extra months for a referral.

Jim

http://www.24hrcartclub.com/membersh...sic_membership

•Free Fuel Delivery
•Free Change of Flat Tire
•Free Tire Repair
•Free Extrication/Winching
•Free Towing, which includes taking all occupants home and delivering your cart to the service location of your choice.*
•Three service calls per annual subscription
Annual Membership $35 (payment service uses PayPal, but you do not have to have a PayPal account
Old 11-17-2009, 10:47 AM

Hi Dee;

I also have 24hrcartclub but I can't attest to their service as I've not had the requirement to use them. I talked with the owner, Sumter Cty. Dep. Sheriff I believe, and was impressed. I've heard good reports from other people. Give him a call --- it doesn't cost anything.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:14 PM

Dee. My wife and I use the American Golf Cart Association. They are based locally, have a large staff of proffesionals, and when I called them it took 15 minutes for a driver to get to me. I wasnt a member at the time but I signed up for $59.99 with no extra fees. I did look at some of the other companies earlier this year but I would reccomend AGA over any of them. Oh and I also get discounts all over the villages just for being a member. Cant beat it! They advertise in the paper but their website is joinaga.us
Old 11-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Default Tow

Dee I am sure they are all good companies. But the 24 hr club owned by the Deputy was they only one that said they would tow or even put it on a flatbed if the cart was in a wreck.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM

under55: your reply got me to thinking so I called aga and asked if they would come get me in the unfortunate occurance of a wreck. They said yes and that they have special recovery units with hydraulic arms that will even recover you from a tight spot like a tunnel, and then take your cart to the trailer. Good to know
Old 11-17-2009, 06:47 PM

Not a problem that company started up just recently and I was referring to the post on here about another company that will not tow after a wreck.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM

I mentioned the company(AGA) that I joined just to give some info and the posters another option. But after the way you have talked about these other companies, I cant help but look down on you and yours. Competition in the market place is healthy and to warn others about companies who "offer coupons for shower doors and flowers" clearly shows your lack of integrity. I chose AGA based soley on the fantastic service they provide. The fact that they are partnered with AAA and offer similar discounts is just a plus. Before I may have said that your service could be just as good as AGA, but after reading your post all I can say is a lack of integrity definitely outweighs any service provided.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.