The worlds shortest fairytale....

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default The worlds shortest fairytale....

once upon a time , a guy asked a girl
"will you marry me?" the girl said,
"no!" and the guy lived happily ever after
and went fishing, hunting, and played golf
a lot and drank beer and
farted whenever he wanted......

The end
Old 11-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Platinum member

And the GIRL lived happily ever after as well....golfing, drinking wine, making her own money, shopping and talking on the phone...whenever she wanted...

The End....

FUMAR....you made my day!!! And you didn't even try to!!

You are TOO funny!!!

Suzy Toronto
Old 11-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile

Fumar...You are soooo twisted!

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 11-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Gold member
Thumbs down

Totally twisted.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:31 PM

Keep in mind that no matter how cute and sexy a guy is, there's always some woman somewhere who's sick of him!
Old 11-12-2008, 08:32 PM

If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Old 11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Fumar View Post
once upon a time , a guy asked a girl
"will you marry me?" the girl said,
"no!" and the guy lived happily ever after
and went fishing, hunting, and played golf
a lot and drank beer and
farted whenever he wanted......

The end
Ladies,

Would anyone like to go with me to apply for a government grant to study why the male of the species is so amused by farts?

Baby boys laugh at farts. Big boys laugh at farts. I believe that all males are completely taken with the thought and practice of farting.

One of my friend's husband packed a special fart-producing diet to take along on one of those male-bonding trips, like fishing or whatever. He laughed maniacally while loading up his suitcase with cans of baked beans, bean soup, refried beans, and any other kind he could find. I think he planned to win some kind of contest that we do not even want to think about.

Another friend's husband had an old vinyl record that was a farting contest. He and Mr. Boomer used to find it quite hilarious. There were all different types of farts, recorded for posterity. The vinyl has probably migrated to iPod by now for the amusement of an entire new generation of males.

I once heard a quite dignified matronly lady complaining because her husband would take great delight in farting in bed and then pulling the covers up over her head. The thing is -- in public her husband appeared to be as dignified as she was. I could never quite look at them in the same way after I heard about that.

I think Chaucer wrote one of the "Canterbury Tales" about somebody farting out the window. That was supposed to be great literature.

And have you ever known of a woman who would actually buy a Whoopee Cushion?

And now, The Great Fumar brings us this little fairy tale about farts.

I could go on and on about this mystery. I could probably think of a bunch more examples. But maybe I had better shut up. I am starting to sound a little nuts. I have just written a whole page about farts.

But I do think this issue may deserve some government funding for a study.

Could it be that the mystery of this fascination and admiration for farts is somehow attached to the Y chromosome?

The admins may have to pull my post. Maybe we are not allowed to write about farts.

But wait! The admins are all males. They are probably not even reading this stuff. They will never even see my post, much less pull it. I'll bet they are too busy sitting around, telling each other, "Hey, pull my finger."

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 11-13-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Gold member

Boomer, Boomer, Boomer... I never associated flatus with chromosomes. I was thinking the male brain just hadn't evolved quite as far as the females' when it came to flatus, (alias: farts).
Old 11-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Fumar

very very nice
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Sage

Boomer and Peachie, With the economy in the hopper, I am not sure the country can afford such a study. Those gasbags in Congress would debate its' merits forever, but ultimately the expenditures would be like an ill wind to the American taxpayer.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Sage
Talking So True!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Ladies,

Would anyone like to go with me to apply for a government grant to study why the male of the species is so amused by farts?

Baby boys laugh at farts. Big boys laugh at farts. I believe that all males are completely taken with the thought and practice of farting.

One of my friend's husbands packed a special fart-producing diet to take along on one of those male-bonding trips, like fishing or whatever. He laughed maniacally while loading up his suitcase with cans of baked beans, bean soup, refried beans, and any other kind he could find. I think he planned to win some kind of contest that we do not even want to think about.

Another friend's husband had an old vinyl record that was a farting contest. He and Mr. Boomer used to find it quite hilarious. There were all different types of farts, recorded for posterity. The vinyl has probably migrated to iPod by now for the amusement of an entire new generation of males.

I once heard a quite dignified matronly lady complaining because her husband would take great delight in farting in bed and then pulling the covers up over her head. The thing is -- in public her husband appeared to be as dignified as she was. I could never quite look at them in the same way after I heard about that.

I think Chaucer wrote one of the "Canterbury Tales" about somebody farting out the window. That was supposed to be great literature.

And have you ever known of a woman who would actually buy a Whoopee Cushion?

And now, The Great Fumar brings us this little fairy tale about farts.

I could go on and on about this mystery. I could probably think of a bunch more examples. But maybe I had better shut up. I am starting to sound a little nuts. I have just written a whole page about farts.

But I do think this issue may deserve some government funding for a study.

Could it be that the mystery of this fascination and admiration for farts is somehow attached to the Y chromosome?

The admins may have to pull my post. Maybe we are not allowed to write about farts.

But wait! The admins are all males. They are probably not even reading this stuff. They will never even see my post, muchless pull it. I'll bet they are too busy sitting around, telling each other, "Hey, pull my finger."

Boomer
Boomer this is so true! I once worked for a brilliant man and his favorite thing was fart jokes. Even had one of those little can things that makes fart sounds to use at certain times during conferences.

It never ceased to amaze me. I agree. There should be a study.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Platinum member
Lightbulb

Between cows and men, no wonder greenhouse gases are exploding, pardon the pun.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

This discussion is way tooooo cerebral for me.

However, there have been a time or two that I have seen a blue haze the morning after Sweetie has had a few beers.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:17 AM
Eternal Member

Gracie.............

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This discussion is way tooooo cerebral for me.

However, there have been a time or two that I have seen a blue haze the morning after Sweetie has had a few beers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gracie, perhaps Sweetie needs to have HIS catalytic converter checked....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.