Serenity Dentistry - Dr. Maria Loung

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Default Serenity Dentistry - Dr. Maria Loung

I had my initial new patient appointment with Serenity Dentistry Spa in Spanish Springs yesterday afternoon. I must tell you I was impressed not only with Dr. Luong but her entire staff. They were all very friendly, easy to talk to and professional. The equipment is the best I've ever seen (computerized and digitized) and the services are designed for patient comfort and relaxation. They took all the time that was needed to explain and show me the work that should be done. No pressure to jump right on a big bill just a chance to set up a schedule. I felt the costs were probably comparable to other dentists in TV but the level of service and professionalism were well above average.

If you're in search of a good dentist here in TV (not an easy proposition) at least give them a telephone call (350-1933) and discuss your needs. Connie is the office manager (she's off on Wed.) and she will be very open with you about their practice and Dr. Luong.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:15 PM

I agree that this is a wonderful dental practice. I have had to have several crowns (work I knew needed to be done before I even moved here but never seemed to get around to) and they were great. The entire staff is professional, Dr. Luong did a great job on the crowns, and the price was about the same as I paid up north several years ago so I found them to be reasonable. The atmosphere is relaxing- not like going to the dentist at all
I recommended her to friends and they were equally impressed.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:58 AM

I also go there and appreciated the plan of care and an actual endpoint. I'm on a break for 4 months to see how I handle any changes. The staff is excellent, great sense of humor and very relaxing parafin treatment (which I joked was actually a form of restraints).
Old 05-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Talking Serenity Denistry

I just recently found Serenity Dentistry - I found it to be everything mentioned here and then some.

Never in my life have I had such good experiences with a dentist. And the entire staff is awesome. No more dreading to go to the dentist.

Bobbie
Old 05-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Veteran member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapple View Post
I also go there and appreciated the plan of care and an actual endpoint. I'm on a break for 4 months to see how I handle any changes. The staff is excellent, great sense of humor and very relaxing parafin treatment (which I joked was actually a form of restraints).
They do dog teeth also?? WOW lol lol
Wanabee future TVer
Old 05-27-2011, 02:55 PM

I started going to Dr Luong about a month ago when I needed emergency dental work. She is the best I have gone to. My friends think I am nuts when I say I can't wait for my next appointment. If you are looking for a dentist in TV I really recommend that you go see her for a consultation. By the way, Connie is the best.

MinnieM

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.