Busy October!

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2014, 02:24 PM
Sage
Default Busy October!

there are lots of fun things coming up in oct so i am going to post four things here now and then later will try to pin down tickets, etc for those interested.

1. The Villages Musical Theatre is presenting They're Playing Our Song, by Neil Simon, at the Savannah Center from tues 10/7 to thurs 10/9 .tickets are $16 for residents and $21 standard...My choice for date is thurs 10/9 but if enough prefer a different night i am flexible...however, i would like to try to get tickets within the next week so we have a chance to sit together or near each other. so let's hear if anyone is interested

2. The Village Theatre Co is presenting Night Watch at the Mulberry Grove Rec Center from Fri 10/17 to mon 10/20. tickets are $18 and $23. I think it would be fun to get tickets for friday the 17th and then some of us could go out afterwards if we want to....so let me know again who might be interested.

3. Our Oct Meet and Greet will be set for Thurs Oct 16 at 7 pm on the porch of the sales office at Lake Sumter Landing....we had discussed the topic to be Travel, so bring your bucket list or your suggestions for great places and we should have a few newcomers to greet. as usual, if weather is unfriendly or music too loud, we may adjourn to panera's so look for us there, too.

4. Our own friend Helen, alias Mae West, is one of the performers on Friday, Oct 24 at the Eisenhower Rec Center musical and comedy show, Great Pretenders....tickets are $10 and would certainly like to get at least one table to support our pal...However, eleven of the 14 tables are already sold out so please RSVP ASAP!

Last edited by chachacha; 09-24-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:55 PM

Hi, I can go to the Meet and Greet on Oct 16th and on Oct 24th for the play so I can give u the money when I see u on Thursday night at Tierra del Sol Thanks Kas
Old 09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Location: Philadelphia,PA - Mt Laurel, NJ, Village of Fernandina

Hi Cha,
I am interested in going to "They're Playing our Song" and Thursday is a good day for me too. I can give you the $16 this Thursday at Tierra Del Sol.
I put the "Meet & Greet" on my calendar so hopefully I can make it. The last time I was there poor Ron got bit by that dog. That was such a shame.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Sage

I am so not ready for October..cept the weather dries out a bit...gimme a minute to catch up with you, RoboCha!
Old 09-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Sage

i just went back and edited my original post to change the date for Night Watch to friday, oct 17 because my best friend wants to give me a birthday dinner on the 18th so if you can make it on friday let me know and i will buy the tickets....so hard to fit in all the fun things we want to do around here!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to RETIREDSFW

10-9 get me 2 tickets for Linda & I, 10-17 1 ticket, 10-24 1 ticket. Let me know when you get the tickets and I will either mail you a check or give it to you 10-16. Looking forward to a busy October
Old 09-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Sage

ok, i went to box office today and bought seven tickets for They're Playing Our Song for Oct 9 (thurs) and three tickets for Night Watch (Oct 17) Helen has reserved seven tickets for her oct 24 show....all financial transactions can be done the night of the program or later at the meet and greet there are plenty of good seats left for the first two plays, so anyone else who would like to go can still get their own ticket and join us. we will probably go out either for dinner before or dancing afterward or both i just thought i owed it to those who responded quickly to get the best seats i could and not wait much longer....we will have so much fun this month!! hope everyone can make the Meet and Greet Thurs Oct 16. topic travel for singles....
Old 09-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Sage

bump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.