Curious Savage

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2016, 11:13 PM
Sage
Default Curious Savage

just want to say that tonight's performance of The Curious Savage was above excellent...very well done with a large cast which was all exceedingly talented...the play continues Sunday and Monday at the Mulberry Grove Rec Center and is not sold out...if you are looking for great entertainment....there ya' go!
Old 05-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
just want to say that tonight's performance of The Curious Savage was above excellent...very well done with a large cast which was all exceedingly talented...the play continues Sunday and Monday at the Mulberry Grove Rec Center and is not sold out...if you are looking for great entertainment....there ya' go!
Thanks for the recommendation Chachacha. I miss so much of what is going on because I rarely read the newspaper.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 05-01-2016, 06:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
What's it about, chachacha?
Old 05-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Sage

about a woman whose step children want to put her in a looney bin to control her fortune....the lead role is actually played by an actress who is in a wheelchair in her real life...she is fantastic! it is very funny and with a few surprises and an ending which brought tears to my eyes. very large cast of super talented local folks all came together perfectly...you won't be disappointed.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
about a woman whose step children want to put her in a looney bin to control her fortune....the lead role is actually played by an actress who is in a wheelchair in her real life...she is fantastic! it is very funny and with a few surprises and an ending which brought tears to my eyes. very large cast of super talented local folks all came together perfectly...you won't be disappointed.
I saw Harvey at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis. Loved it. The looney bin came into that one too.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:58 AM

I also saw Curious Savage and agree with everything 3Cha said. The show, the cast - all were excellent!!
Old 05-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsgypsylady View Post
I also saw Curious Savage and agree with everything 3Cha said. The show, the cast - all were excellent!!
I will have to look into it.
Closed Thread

Tags
curious, savage, center, mulberry, monday, sold, grove, rec, entertainment, great, sunday, talented, performance, excellent, tonights, exceedingly, play, cast, large, continues

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.