Fun Event to consider

Closed Thread
Old 11-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Veteran member
Default Fun Event to consider

Hi folks. I know you are always looking for fun things t do together so I thought I would post this on the Singles Forum as well as Talk of the Music. Hope some of you will come to the show. Of course, couples are invited as well! Don't want to leave anyone out!

The Villages Pops Chorus will present their annual Holiday Concert, “We Need a Little Christmas”, on Monday Dec 7 at North Lake Presbyterian Church. There will be two shows, one at 3:30 and the other at 7:00 PM. The show will feature favorite popular holiday songs including “The Christmas Song” (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire), “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”, and the Beach Boys classic. “Little St. Nick”. The highlight will be a medley of the songs from “White Christmas”. The Pops Chorus will be joined by special guests the Aloha ‘O Ka Hula Dancers. A 10-piece band will accompany the Chorus on many songs. As usual, the Pops Chorus promises a wonderful evening of festive songs, with a few fun surprises. The Villages Pops Chorus is a 501c3 charitable organization. Part of the proceeds will be donated to Sozo Kids and CERT.
Closed Thread

Tags
chorus, pops, songs, fun, christmas”, show, villages, holiday, “little, including, popular, “the, nick”, medley, highlight, boys, fire, open, chestnuts, “i’ll, song”, roasting, beach, home, christmas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.