Looking

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 PM
Sage
Default Looking

have fourteen friends going to see Looking on Oct 14...it is also being performed the 15, 16, and 17 at 7pm...at Mulberry Grove...so if you want to see a play which i have heard from my acting friends is VERY funny, get yourself a ticket and if you can go on Friday the 14th please join us for dinner before. tickets are only $18. since we are going to Mulberry Grove i will most likely make a reservation at Nancy Lopez unless someone has a better suggestion??? please pm me if you want to come to dinner.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Sage

have made reservations for 14 of us for Friday, Oct 14 at 4:45 at Nancy Lopez for dinner before the show...show is at Mulberry. One of our members who is going has also offered her home for an after theatre dessert, which is very lovely! sounds like we will have a great night!
Old 10-15-2016, 07:19 AM
Sage

if you want to laugh for almost two and a half hours, go get tickets for this great comedy! it is still on tonight, sunday and monday evenings at 7 at Mulberry....tickets at box office....$18....well worth the cost of the ticket! the two leads are professional actors Barb and Lon Abrams and the supporting actors are also terrific! a very fun evening! and thank you, Nayana, for having some of us over for dessert afterwards!
Old 10-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Veteran member

Had a great time. Thank you Diane for arranging it and thank you Nayana for the cider and desserts and fun, interesting conversation.
Closed Thread

Tags
grove, dinner, mulberry, friends, $18

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.