REAL MEET and GREET - to apologize for confusion

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Default REAL MEET and GREET - to apologize for confusion

I am so sorry for the confusion I created by trying to set up a Casting Party for a TV show.

So here is how I intend to apologize. I will host a real (just us folks) Meet and Greet MIXER here at Palm Aire Party House on Saturday, November 29th (Sat. after Thanksgiving) to just HAVE FUN, PLAY GAMES and MUSIC and SOCIALIZE and no Hollywood cameras or interviews allowed.

I expect a real party this time, just us, all fun and games, music and libations. Please BYOB as usual and something to eat that we can share. THANKS for your understanding. Hope to see you here at 6pm at the Palm Aire Party House on Sat Nov 29th.

Ok, that's done... hahahah....
Old 11-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Sage

Oooh, a Karen party!
Old 11-17-2014, 09:38 PM

Sorry I will be in N C and can't make the party
Old 11-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Sage

thanks, karen, for giving us something to look forward to after the big turkey day! we have a lot to be thankful for with the great friendships we share. hope some newbies will be brave and join us, we don't bite
Old 11-18-2014, 06:10 PM

I am not familiar with Palm Aire party house. I hope to be their for the meet and greet. Where is palm aire anyway. Massage721
Old 11-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Sage

that's Karen's home in the historic district. pm her for the address
Old 11-19-2014, 11:35 AM

What is your address for the meet and greet. Pat keim new member
Old 11-20-2014, 10:55 AM

What is the address?
Old 11-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Default Sat.Nov.29 Meet&Greet/Party at Karen's -- Details

Sat.Nov.29 Meet&Greet/Party at Karen's Details (House Party = Casual BYOB)

For The Villages Single Seniors looking to socialize next Saturday night, please join us for some fun and laughs, music, games, whatever

WHEN - 6PM Saturday Night after Thanksgiving, Or 7PM which I also told some people so I expect the flood gates will open later and it's okay if you arrive at 6

FOOD - BYOB (drinks, please) but this is NOT a dinner party so please bring something to share in the appetizer or dessert category (and eat dinner before you come, Bill ;-)

WHERE - If you need to know where the Palm Aire Party house is, please send a PM to me with your dets cuz we need to be safe, right?
Old 11-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Default Hay, Al, COME BACK next week :-)

Hey AL who came a week early,

Please come back next week. I saw that twinkle in your eye. You caught me watching Narnia with a plate of salad and were embarrassed that you were a week early. Well, don't be.

I hope we meet properly next week at the BIG PARTY NIGHT here. - Well, I admit that I might be shy after that doorbell caught me barefoot with no makeup and the house number was hard to read in the dark.

Well I will try to get the house number lit up (wish me luck) and will be READY for a big showing next week, same time, same place. Oh, and I will be happy to see you all, hoping that you can find the big grey house in the cul-de-sac at the west end of Palm Aire Drive.

Please don't be shy! There will be many cars parked around this circle and we will have lots o' fun next Saturday night! :-)
Old 11-26-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karengfw View Post
I am so sorry for the confusion I created by trying to set up a Casting Party for a TV show.

So here is how I intend to apologize. I will host a real (just us folks) Meet and Greet MIXER here at Palm Aire Party House on Saturday, November 29th (Sat. after Thanksgiving) to just HAVE FUN, PLAY GAMES and MUSIC and SOCIALIZE and no Hollywood cameras or interviews allowed.

I expect a real party this time, just us, all fun and games, music and libations. Please BYOB as usual and something to eat that we can share. THANKS for your understanding. Hope to see you here at 6pm at the Palm Aire Party House on Sat Nov 29th.

Ok, that's done... hahahah....
Hey Karen, I'll be there!!!! Ronnye
Old 11-26-2014, 12:11 PM

Hey Karen, I'll be there!!
Old 11-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Default Marshmallow Roast without me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgraves View Post
Hey Karen, I'll be there!!
Glad you will come Saturday night. AND so sorry I missed thurs. nite's fire pit, but stayed at my "dinner" host's place helping with new phone apps and chatting up a storm.

Hope you all had fun without me and also had a verrrry Happy Thanksgiving!
See ya next week!

Last edited by karengfw; 11-28-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: clarify
Old 11-27-2014, 10:26 PM
Sage

karen, you are throwing this party to apologize for confusion about the casting crew thing...now there will be more confusion because you said "see ya next week" but your party is this saturday! so everyone, before we get 10 replies and phone calls, yes, the party is THIS saturday, nov 29 at the palm aire party house i am really looking forward to it....
Old 11-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Default Sat.Nov.29 Meet&Greet/Party Dets & Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
karen, you are throwing this party to apologize for confusion about the casting crew thing...now there will be more confusion because you said "see ya next week" but your party is this saturday! so everyone, before we get 10 replies and phone calls, yes, the party is THIS saturday, nov 29 at the palm aire party house i am really looking forward to it....
OMG, if this one goes well, it may be a miracle -- sorry!

DATE - Saturday Dec. 29th (which is tomorrow night, as I type THIS post)

TIME - Some posts say 6pm, so if you can come at 6pm I will be ready. I also know I mentioned 7pm to others, so that's okay - you won't miss much.

FOOD - Snacks or Desserts desired -> NOT DINNER, not potluck! Please eat dinner before you come. I hope snacks and desserts aplenty will be here to nibble on (without utensils/etc).

BYOB - Please bring your own drinks, but I will have ice and cups here.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.