Valentine Party

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Sage
Default Valentine Party

the superbowl party is filling up nicely and some space still available...

meanwhile, let's get on to the following Sunday, which is Valentine's Day! our own Katie Rogers of recent directorial fame with her hit play Til Beth do us Part, is opening her lovely home for a singles party that evening...it will begin at 7pm, after dinner, so is not a pot luck...bring snacks and what you like to drink and come ready to mingle and have fun, maybe even make a new friend. post here if you need directions or send me a pm. be prepared to tell an interesting story about yourself, either truth or fiction, and let the others guess if it ever really happened. that is a good ice breaker!
Old 02-08-2016, 10:56 AM

Hi Y'all,
I was finally able to get back on TOTV, something happened with my log on. Thanks Diane for getting the word out.

I just wanted to add – about the Valentines Day party- I am trying to bring single men and women together, who may not always travel in the same social circles. That way we get to meet new people which is always nice, especially if you're new to the villages and haven't made a lot of single friends yet. This is an open party, so if you have any single friends who happen to be free that night please invite them.

There is nothing you need to bring, except whatever you want to drink. Again the party is at 7 PM on Sunday, the 14th in Hacienda South. If you need the address you can either contact me or Cha-cha-cha for the information - though I have to admit - and as all my friends will attest- Cha-cha-cha is much better than I am about going online every day. It should be a lot of fun. In this case, the more is truly the merrier.

Hope to see you there, Katie
Old 02-11-2016, 05:08 PM

Hi Dianne, Wish I was there but broken shoulder stops me at the moment also 4,000 miles. Best Regards, Geoff
Old 02-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Default Ouch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Grundy View Post
Hi Dianne, Wish I was there but broken shoulder stops me at the moment also 4,000 miles. Best Regards, Geoff
That's Gotta Hurt!
Old 02-12-2016, 02:05 PM
Sage

yes, my poor friend Geoff is suffering both the shoulder and the drab English weather! but those of us who are lucky enough to be here are really looking forward to your party!
Old 02-14-2016, 08:18 AM

jerbear34, new here 2wks, would like to attend valentines day party but need address. can u help. thanks
Old 02-14-2016, 10:02 AM
Sage

hi jerbear, i sent you a private message with directions! glad you can come.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:13 PM

Hello, My name is Karen Seale, would you please text me your address or call me at 770-315-4559. Thank you
Old 02-14-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Seale View Post
Hello, My name is Karen Seale, would you please text me your address or call me at 770-315-4559. Thank you
Karen,

I sent you a private message with the address. I couldn't tell whether Dianne reached out to you.

Katie
Old 02-14-2016, 07:13 PM

Hope all is going well Dianne. Geoff (UK)
Old 02-15-2016, 10:05 AM
Sage

thanks Geoff....apparently your well wishes as the party was starting contributed to a fantastic evening with 48 guests. a banquet prepared by Katie and her sister, a fun match game and a prank marriage proposal which added to the fun....thanks to Katie for opening your lovely home and for all who came and mingled.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachacha View Post
thanks Geoff....apparently your well wishes as the party was starting contributed to a fantastic evening with 48 guests. a banquet prepared by Katie and her sister, a fun match game and a prank marriage proposal which added to the fun....thanks to Katie for opening your lovely home and for all who came and mingled.
Thanks Dianne,

It seemed like everyone had a good time. It was especially nice to see so many new people -
Katie
Old 02-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Veteran member

I'm so sorry I had to miss it at the last minute. I had company come up that day at the last minute. I had a party of my own with 9 guests including 2 toddlers, my house is in shambles now. Sorry I missed yours. Sounds like it was fun.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Sage

yes, we missed you too, Chris! maybe next time!

Tags
party, post, friend, make, fun, ready, snacks, bring, luck, drink, mingle, guess, fiction, truth, breaker, ice, good, happened, pot, send, prepared, story, interesting, directions, valentines

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.