Softball Buddy?

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Platinum member
Default Softball Buddy?

After recovering from an injury, I am going to reenter D4 softball in the Fall 2015 season, which begins in early September. I'd like to knock the rust off a little bit and am looking for someone who also might like to do a little practice and team up as buddies to help each other out in July and August. I need someone to (1) play catch, including some long toss, to strengthen the arm, (2) throw me popups and grounders at third base and let me throw them to first base, and (3) pitch to me and let me take some swings. I'm happy to do the same for you. If interested let me know here or send me a private message and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Platinum member

Anyone?
Old 07-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,772 Times in 512 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
After recovering from an injury, I am going to reenter D4 softball in the Fall 2015 season, which begins in early September. I'd like to knock the rust off a little bit and am looking for someone who also might like to do a little practice and team up as buddies to help each other out in July and August. I need someone to (1) play catch, including some long toss, to strengthen the arm, (2) throw me popups and grounders at third base and let me throw them to first base, and (3) pitch to me and let me take some swings. I'm happy to do the same for you. If interested let me know here or send me a private message and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks.
There is a men's open practice on Wednesday's at Saddlebrook, 1:30 PM. People show up to hit, catch, run, etc. Everyone is welcome.

The Villages Activities

Saddlebrook Softball Fld Wed 07/08 01:30 pm 03:00 pm Softball - Men's Casual League Outdoor/Sports Softball
Closed Thread

Tags
base, throw, softball, including, popups, arm, strengthen, toss, grounders, long, message, private, send, thanks.wave, touch, swings, catch, pitch, happy, interested, season, begins, early, knock, september

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.