Boar hunting near The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Cool Boar hunting near The Villages

We recently bought a home in The Villages. However, my husband loves hunting and will definitely miss it when we go to The Villages. I have heard that people hunt for boar in Florida. Are there any hunters in The Villages who do hunt for boar?
Old 09-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Sage

We went for an air boat ride last year on Lake Panasoffkee and the guide stopped to feed some feral pigs.

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	2013 Feral Pigs.JPG
Views:	437
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	54555  
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 09-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Happy Villager View Post
We recently bought a home in The Villages. However, my husband loves hunting and will definitely miss it when we go to The Villages. I have heard that people hunt for boar in Florida. Are there any hunters in The Villages who do hunt for boar?

There are those who hunt for everything from alligators to bear to boar to deer and beyond in the area of TV. He doesn't have to miss it, and may not have to pay for a license depending upon his age and the specific sport.

Tags
villages, boar, hunt, hunting, people, heard, florida, hunters, miss, home, bought, recently, husband, loves

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.