Charter Bus to Bucs Games

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2014, 12:05 PM
Default Charter Bus to Bucs Games

What options are available to take a bus to a Tampa Bay football game? I am specifically interested in 11/30 against the Bengals.
Thanks
Old 08-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Default Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mflasch View Post
What options are available to take a bus to a Tampa Bay football game? I am specifically interested in 11/30 against the Bengals.
Thanks
Check the clubs that have an Ohio connection.Maybe someone has a bus trip to the game.Last season I found a seat on the bus going to the Bucs/Eagles game
that was sponsored by the Phila Club.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Go by the AAA Office at Spanish Springs, it's in front of the Belk Shopping Center by the Applebees, they usually have a list of available trips. The past two years I've taken a bus to a spring training baseball game. Last trip was Orlando for a Braves/Tigers game was $66 and included the ticket. You don't have to be a AAA member to use them. I have one neighbor that's an Eagles fan, he went with a group last year to Tampa. There are a lot of different organizations, they'll even have them to the Daytona 500. I think they had those tickets on this site.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.