Kentucky Derby

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Sage
Default Kentucky Derby

I think that was the first Derby I've watched where the No. 1 favorite came in first. Not that there haven't been some, I just haven't seen them
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 05-03-2015, 04:52 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Still wanted Dortmund to win but it was a fun race.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 05-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Veteran member

I liked Dortmund as well, but I like any Baffert horse and I'm glad American Pharouh came through for him. I had a big party at my house, as I always do for Derby Day. It was a blast. Just got finished cleaning up the mess. I was lucky and drew Firing Line and he came in second. Last year I attended the Oaks and Derby. Really an incredible spectacle.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpkinp View Post
I liked Dortmund as well, but I like any Baffert horse and I'm glad American Pharouh came through for him. I had a big party at my house, as I always do for Derby Day. It was a blast. Just got finished cleaning up the mess. I was lucky and drew Firing Line and he came in second. Last year I attended the Oaks and Derby. Really an incredible spectacle.

We had a party as well. Great time. My wife was one of 4 to split a pool of $225....on the $30 I bet for the two of us. As soon as the race was over she took "her" winnings and ran into the bedroom to hide them. Still had a wonderful time...still can't figure out where her $ are.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.