Brake

Closed Thread
Old 01-29-2015, 01:12 PM
Sage
Default Brake

I just saw the movie "BRAKE" on DVD and I would recommend that you stay away from it. Don't watch it unless you're a big fan of torture.

This movie, for the sake of excitement, prays upon the fear of being trapped in a small space (claustrophobia). Essentially, the whole movie takes place in a small, coffin like, clear-plastic box. As a viewer, they don't let you out until the movie is nearly over. The movie is 91 minutes long and about 87 of those minutes take place in this plastic box. The story involves a terrorist plot.

DON'T watch this movie!!

Last edited by Villages PL; 01-29-2015 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Sage
Default thanks

thanks for the warning! that sounds horrific! i will stick with the hallmark channel and turner classic movies
Old 01-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
I just saw the movie "BRAKE" on DVD and I would recommend that you stay away from it. Don't watch it unless you're a big fan of torture.

This movie, for the sake of excitement, prays upon the fear of being trapped in a small space (claustrophobia). Essentially, the whole movie takes place in a small, coffin like, clear-plastic box. As a viewer, they don't let you out until the movie is nearly over. The movie is 91 minutes long and about 87 of those minutes take place in this plastic box. The story involves a terrorist plot.

DON'T watch this movie!!
You may want to skip Buried too. It is a similar movie.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:47 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post

DON'T watch this movie!!
Well, it seemed to have held your interest for a flick you don't recommend to anyone
"unless you're a big fan of torture!"

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.