If you liked "Snakes on a Plane"...

Closed Thread
Old 09-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default If you liked "Snakes on a Plane"...

... you will probably like this Finnish movie. Most of it is in English.

It came out on DVD recently. Good actors and some great Finland scenery. Very unrealistic but it is very tongue-in-cheek.

Big Game*(2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Ray Stevenson - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-02-2015, 07:43 AM
Eternal Member

If you like action, drama and comedy, it is a great movie. I gave up on realistic and believable many years ago.

I also ignore the critics on movies like this. They believe in realistic and believable. I would miss a lot of good movies if I followed their critiques.

Z
Old 09-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman View Post
If you like action, drama and comedy, it is a great movie. I gave up on realistic and believable many years ago.

I also ignore the critics on movies like this. They believe in realistic and believable. I would miss a lot of good movies if I followed their critiques.

Z
A lot of critics seemed to like Big Game. The audiences do not rate it that well though.

The 13 year old boy-- or that is the age he is supposedly in the story line-- does a very good job. Jorma Tommila - Rotten Tomatoes
Closed Thread

Tags
good, recently, actors, scenery, tongue-in-cheek, unrealistic, finland, dvd, great, plane, snakes, finnish, movie, english

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.