Interstellar

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I saw Gravity in 3D when it was out and really loved it. I've watched it again on HBO about ten more times. When I saw the commercials for Interstellar I was excited and when I read the reviews on IMDB I knew I had to see it the first week. This is the first movie in two years and about 40 movies that I have to say, I wish I had those 2-1/2 hours back. It was too long and rambling, it reminded me of the Mel Gibson movie "Signs", which I hated, with some science fiction thrown in. Since then, I've seen Jake Gyllenhaal's Nightcrawler and Nicole Kidman's Before I go to Sleep and liked both of them a lot. I liked MM movies Mud and Dallas Buyers Club but I believe he was miscast in "Interstellar".
Old 12-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Veteran member

I Like SiFi but this one is a more than hard to follow and understand exactly whats going on.
I understand you can buy an "all you can watch ticket" some place for $25 that let you watch it as often as you like - this could be worth it since it will take at least 3 viewings to get it. Be kind and don't wake up the guy next to you thats sleeping unless he is snoring so loud it keeps you awake. I'd give it a 2 .25 out of 4.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.