Snowbirds Rock too!!!

Closed Thread
Old 11-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Default Snowbirds Rock too!!!

Hi All,

I am a Village Snowbird and am looking to connect with other musicians who are in TV just through those cold snowy days up North. I am a performing guitarist & lead vocalist who loves to play Classic Rock/Blues (Clapton, Stevie Ray, Hendrix, Petty, Eagles, Santana, Van Morrison, etc) but open to all types of music. I also do solo acoustic guitar work (James Taylor, Cat Stevens, etc.).

Would love to start a gigging band to perform at the venues of TV but since I am only here through the Winter (for now) I need to find other folks who are only part timers and interested in the same.

.....is there anybody..........OUT THERE???

Cheers

Glenn

stratcat04@cox.net
Old 11-26-2014, 02:54 PM

Your request is unbelievably timely. We are LOOKING to be Snowbirds and are coming down to The Villages from northeast Ohio on January 14 for a "Lifestyle Preview." The description of your musical venue is identical to that of Michael, my "significant other," who is currently in 2 bands as lead guitar with vocals. The Villages told me that when we came down, we could "experience" everything they have to offer. Guitar is the main thing in Michael's life and I was looking for a club or performing band that might let him stand in while we are down there. (We are leaving to go back home Saturday, January 17, so hoping to find something going on Friday, the 16th.) If I can't find an opportunity like that, know he could get together with someone of the same caliber would be a HUGE incentive for him to go! Please let me know what you think!
Old 11-26-2014, 06:26 PM

Sounds like we're on the same page. Got your email too and looking forward to getting together with Mike when you folks head down here.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratcat View Post
Hi All,

I am a Village Snowbird and am looking to connect with other musicians who are in TV just through those cold snowy days up North. I am a performing guitarist & lead vocalist who loves to play Classic Rock/Blues (Clapton, Stevie Ray, Hendrix, Petty, Eagles, Santana, Van Morrison, etc) but open to all types of music. I also do solo acoustic guitar work (James Taylor, Cat Stevens, etc.).

Would love to start a gigging band to perform at the venues of TV but since I am only here through the Winter (for now) I need to find other folks who are only part timers and interested in the same.

.....is there anybody..........OUT THERE???

Cheers

Glenn

stratcat04@cox.net
Good place to start is Beatlemaniac Club Friday 10:00 @Odell rec.

A great club .. a great place to network

This has been the birthplace of many groups in the Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.