VINYL RECALL at Lake Sumter Landing

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2015, 05:29 PM
Default VINYL RECALL at Lake Sumter Landing

VINYL RECALL, the official 5-Piece band of the Saturday Night Dance Club (held the third Thursday of every month at the Eisenhower Recreation Center) has been selected to appear in the Gazebo at Lake Sumter Landing Market Night on Tuesday, May 26th. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The unique sound of VINYL RECALL brings back your favorite memories of the 50's, 60's and 70's music we all grew up listening to. Come for an enjoyable evening and VINYL RECALL will become one of your favorite Villages bands.

VINYL RECALL has been performing for the Saturday Night Dance Club to sold-out crowds since its inception in March of 2014. They have performed in and around The Villages for the last two years from central Florida to the east coast. The unique combination of their instruments and vocal blending provides an unforgettable evening of listening and dancing.

The Saturday Night Dance Club holds THEMED Dance Parties every third Saturday of the Month at the Eisenhower Recreation Center from 6 to 9 PM. The next Dance Party will be held on May 16th. Call Chris at 352-633-2314 for tickets and information.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribil View Post
VINYL RECALL, the official 5-Piece band of the Saturday Night Dance Club (held the third Thursday of every month at the Eisenhower Recreation Center) has been selected to appear in the Gazebo at Lake Sumter Landing Market Night on Tuesday, May 26th. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The unique sound of VINYL RECALL brings back your favorite memories of the 50's, 60's and 70's music we all grew up listening to. Come for an enjoyable evening and VINYL RECALL will become one of your favorite Villages bands.

VINYL RECALL has been performing for the Saturday Night Dance Club to sold-out crowds since its inception in March of 2014. They have performed in and around The Villages for the last two years from central Florida to the east coast. The unique combination of their instruments and vocal blending provides an unforgettable evening of listening and dancing.

The Saturday Night Dance Club holds THEMED Dance Parties every third Saturday of the Month at the Eisenhower Recreation Center from 6 to 9 PM. The next Dance Party will be held on May 16th. Call Chris at 352-633-2314 for tickets and information.

May 26th Lake Sumter Landing. Tuesday. Vinyl Recall. Dougbee and groupl Dr. Boogie...Yay!!!!!!! We'll be there.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Hurray. I'll rope off chairs for all two of my friends in TV. Oh. Wait. I only have one left.

Last edited by DonH57; 04-30-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Platinum member

One of the best groups in the villages. Calendar appropriately marked.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:36 AM

The Saturday Night Dance Club is a whole lot of fun. Every month is a themed dance party. May's theme is baseball. The dance is a BYOB/BYOS event but the club serves great desserts and coffee! One dollar from every admission ticket sold goes to support the club's official charity, Operation Shoebox. Tickets are $10.00/person. Call Chris at 352-633-2314.

Vinyl Recall is a multi talented band formed with all members being Villagers. The vocal harmonies are fantastic. Pam the female keyboard player is amazing! This is a high energy band which plays great songs from the 50s, 60s and 70s . Besides marking your calendar to see them perform at Lake Sumter square on May 26, consider going to the next Saturday Night Dance Club on May 16th with your friends and neighbors. You're sure to have a blast!
Old 05-04-2015, 07:47 PM

I always have a great time at the Dance club. Does anyone have any pictures from last month? The hats were hysterical!
Old 05-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Sage

I had my calendar marked when they appeared in The Daily Sun at the beginning of the month!!!

See you there!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 05-05-2015, 11:54 AM

Quote:

And if you can't wait till then, Vinyl Recall's own WAYNE BEALE will appearing with the REAL DEAL band 5/7 at Lake Summer .

If you need a shot of energy after your Cinco de Mayo celebration this is The Real Deal!
Old 05-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

I can't wait for Vinyl Recall to appear at Lake Sumter Landing a week from today. So looking forward to having a great time and seeing an amazinly talented band. I will see you there.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,770 Times in 3,638 Posts

I'm a little slow.......I thought it was a product recall.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Sage

Quote:

Unfair --- Discrimination against Snowbirds!!!
Ya, sure, what until we're all gone and then get a gig at LSL!
Old 05-20-2015, 06:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Unfair --- Discrimination against Snowbirds!!!
Ya, sure, what until we're all gone and then get a gig at LSL!
You are always welcome back. Just sneak across the Canadian border, or fly to Mexico and come across at your leisure. ::
Old 05-22-2015, 10:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to Baileysmom

4 more days until Vinyl Recall is at Lake Sumter Landing. I can't wait until Tuesday night, May 26. You will enjoy the best band in TV.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyJ View Post
I always have a great time at the Dance club. Does anyone have any pictures from last month? The hats were hysterical!
Best group in town! We will definitely be there...hats and all!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	51717  
Old 05-25-2015, 06:56 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainsley View Post
Best group in town! We will definitely be there...hats and all!
Oops! Hopefully we will be upright!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.