Bull

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2016, 06:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Bull

For some long time, I have been more and more annoyed with the junk we are offered on TV, but last night I saw a ray of hope, I watched the first episode of Bull. Michael Weatherly (formerly NCIS) is Dr. Jason Bull in this new show. I have to admit to being a huge fan of Michael Weatherly and I think this new show suits his style.

BTW I just found out his character is loosely based on Dr. Phil's early career, so I have to assume Dr. Phil is getting a large chunk of money from this too!

I also watched the new VOICE ........... so much talent that would never see the light of day if it was not for shows of this type, although I have to admit the VOICE is the only talent show I watch, probably because I am also addicted to Adam Levine!

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 09-21-2016, 06:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
For some long time, I have been more and more annoyed with the junk we are offered on TV, but last night I saw a ray of hope, I watched the first episode of Bull. Michael Weatherly (formerly NCIS) is Dr. Jason Bull in this new show. I have to admit to being a huge fan of Michael Weatherly and I think this new show suits his style.

BTW I just found out his character is loosely based on Dr. Phil's early career, so I have to assume Dr. Phil is getting a huge chunk of money from this too!

I also watched the new VOICE ........... so much talent that would never see the light of day if it was not for shows of this type, although I have to admit the VOICE is the only talent show I watch, probably because I am also addicted to Adam Levine!
I must be here too long, it took me awhile to realize you meant television the other TV.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:38 AM
Platinum member

I was skeptical of the ncis character in a new role. Enjoyed this new show. I like his character without being a smarta@@ all the time. I also like this new look at the courts and how thry operate.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:45 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

I thought NCIS would no longer be enjoyable since Weatherly left (and Ziva, too!). I watched it last night and found I like the new cast. Did you notice Gibbs smiled at least 3 times during the show? That was unusual!

Also watched Bull. I was afraid his character would be just like DiNozzo, but wasn't. I was also afraid it would be about "gaming the system" and getting a guilty person off, but it wasn't. I think I will be enjoying both shows.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Veteran member

I watched This is Us.. now that is a good show.. especially if you need a show like Parenthood .. I have Bull and NCIS on DVR..This is Us is on NBC at 10. on Tuesdays.. can't wait for next wk.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I am hopeful that things are really looking up for us viewers, I am sick of watching re-runs of the shows that I like because I cannot find anything else to watch. I am going to have to pay more attention to the new shows.

It would be helpful if other viewers would post their likes or dislikes about this year's shows.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 09-22-2016, 09:38 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

I enjoyed Bull.
Closed Thread

Tags
show, bull, admit, voice, watched

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.