Rebroadcast of missed episode of Downton Abbey?

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Veteran member
Default Rebroadcast of missed episode of Downton Abbey?

Last Sunday Downton Abbey lost out to the Superbowl. I confess that I am addicted and can't stand to miss an episode. We tried to watch it via the pbs.org website and an HDMI cable, but every few minutes it would stop so the download could catch up. Any idea if that episode will be rebroadcast?

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 02-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Sage

It should be rebroadcast at 8 on Sunday, right before the new episode. That's what they have been doing.

Also, if you have Comcast On Demand you can watch it right now.

I also forgot about it with the Super Bowl and didn't DVR it. Was glad to see it OD by Tuesday.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villages07 View Post
It should be rebroadcast at 8 on Sunday, right before the new episode. That's what they have been doing.

Also, if you have Comcast On Demand you can watch it right now.

I also forgot about it with the Super Bowl and didn't DVR it. Was glad to see it OD by Tuesday.
Thanks, 07. I think we have On Demand (watch very little TV so I don't know.) If not we'll catch it Sunday.

(BTW, how've you been? Haven't seen you around in awhile.)

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 02-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by another Linda View Post
Last Sunday Downton Abbey lost out to the Superbowl. I confess that I am addicted and can't stand to miss an episode. We tried to watch it via the pbs.org website and an HDMI cable, but every few minutes it would stop so the download could catch up. Any idea if that episode will be rebroadcast?
I was able to watch it on my computer. I just put DOWNTON ABBEY into google and season 3 came up. All of the episodes that have been shown so far are there in full. Future episodes are there in trailers.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.