Dallas anyone??

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Sage
Default Dallas anyone??

Is anyone watching Dallas on TNT?? What a great show. It's so suspenseful!! I sure wish Larry Hagman were still alive.....God rest his sole. He was such a great actor. They've done a good job grooming this other young actor as his son to take over the part of the villain.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 AM

I use to watch the original Dallas and was surprised this new version is pretty good.
Will miss Larry Hagman, even though you can see how frail he was looking, he could still get into the JR character. Wonder how they plan on writing him out of the show......
Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,308 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Is anyone watching Dallas on TNT?? What a great show. It's so suspenseful!! I sure wish Larry Hagman were still alive.....God rest his sole. He was such a great actor. They've done a good job grooming this other young actor as his son to take over the part of the villain.
We had to rush home from a social event last night to watch the 2 hour episode. You are so correct about Larry Hagman.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Veteran member

LOVE the new Dallas but will be sad to see the end of JR! I am recording the whole series.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Veteran member

I think John Ross is even more evil then his father. Linda Gray was on Fox and Friends yesterday morning and she said that J.R. will die on the series and they will give him a nice funeral. Remember, he had one before on the original series. How many remember Larry Hagman playing Mark Fleming on the Rogues?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.