This Thanksgiving I'm thankful that's she's gone!

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Gold member
Default This Thanksgiving I'm thankful that's she's gone!

The two longest episodes of "Jeopardy" ever were the previous ones in which Laura Ashby was on. LOL! I'm grateful that she and her loooooong up speech have left the building. Not sure who she is? Check the internet for, as is written, "the most annoying contestant ever". Come on folks this is all in fun!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQWDwTww2I
and
Is this woman the most annoying 'Jeopardy!' contestant ever? | Fox News
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!
Old 11-25-2015, 11:21 AM
Platinum member

All I could think of while watching Ms Ashby on Jeopardy was how annoying she must be as an attorney. On the other hand if her peculiar speech didn't work to her advantage, she would likely have lost that affectation. Happy to see she annoyed others as well.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I sincerely hope she isn't a trial attorney. I can't imagine any jury liking her. She'd probably do well in corporate negotiations -- I think I'd agree to anything just to not hear her say another word.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-25-2015, 01:15 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,312 Times in 545 Posts

Sometimes watch but never saw this woman. Many of the answers I don't have a clue. Sometimes I wonder if The contestants are from my planet.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Default Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkret View Post
The two longest episodes of "Jeopardy" ever were the previous ones in which Laura Ashby was on. LOL! I'm grateful that she and her loooooong up speech have left the building. Not sure who she is? Check the internet for, as is written, "the most annoying contestant ever". Come on folks this is all in fun!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQWDwTww2I
and
Is this woman the most annoying 'Jeopardy!' contestant ever? | Fox News
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!
Laughed when I saw this post, thought I was the only one annoyed by her, I was very happy she did not continue another day. She's a web sensation now but not in a good way.
Closed Thread

Tags
thanksgiving, internet, written, check, building, annoying, happy, 1rotfl, fun, contestant, folks, left, speech, previous, shes, longest, episodes, jeopardy, laura, ashby, loooooong, thankful, lol, grateful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.