Garage Fire on Rhapsody in Hadley

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Default Garage Fire on Rhapsody in Hadley

Hi All,

This is probably posting in the wrong category (sorry). I'm wondering if anybody has a link to the You Tube video of the garage fire that occurred on Rhapsody in Hadley a week or so ago? Can't seem to find it on my own on You Tube. Thanks for any help!

Deb
Old 08-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Location: Brooklyn, NY Queens, NY Village of Summerhill, Village of Santiago

I think this might be what you are looking for.
The SECOND post in the thread has the link.

Hadley House Fire - video
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Gold member

Very strange to me. On my original post with the video the link does not show up. But if I access TOTV from my iPad the link is there. Weird.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by spk7951 View Post
Very strange to me. On my original post with the video the link does not show up. But if I access TOTV from my iPad the link is there. Weird.
SPK, for some reason if you use the Youtube link given in the address bar above the video, it will not show when you're using MSIE to view your post. If you use Chrome or Firefox and apparently on your ipod it will show ok.

To avoid the problem for the viewers you can go below the video on Youtube and click the "Share" button then copy the link that will appear. That link will appear ok!

Also when you see a link missing on MSIE like it happened on yours, you can still access it by clicking the quote button as if you were going to reply to the message. Strange enough the link will show there!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 08-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
SPK, for some reason if you use the Youtube link given in the address bar above the video, it will not show when you're using MSIE to view your post. If you use Chrome or Firefox and apparently on your ipod it will show ok.

To avoid the problem for the viewers you can go below the video on Youtube and click the "Share" button then copy the link that will appear. That link will appear ok!

Also when you see a link missing on MSIE like it happened on yours, you can still access it by clicking the quote button as if you were going to reply to the message. Strange enough the link will show there!

Thank you, it worked. Learned something new today.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post

Thanks for the info skyguy.....It was a neat subject that I hoped to share with others but of course it didn't open for me. But other members jumped on it and got the site to open which was great.
Skip 2
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.